Ads

PhilKrison
Participant

Adroll cookie applicable to non adroll LP's

Does anyone know if I upload a list from HS into adroll via the integration but they are not cookied on our site, if would would be able to track if they came to our site from another source organically?

Looking to see without having their IP address and they aren't cookied, and they do not enter from the AdRoll ad, if we can track direct or organic activity from the adroll cookie via the integration alone.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PhilKrison
Participant

Hi Tiphaine,

I appreaciete you looping in some additional folks to help me solve this. Would my HubSpot rep rehaps be a better person to ask if this thread is unanswered? Thank you

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PhilKrison 

Thank you for your reply.

I've looked into this further and I'm unsure of the reply. I can see Adroll HubSpot Integration has been built by Adroll, so I'd advise reaching out to them to know more about how and if they pass on the information regarding sources. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PhilKrison 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @NicoleSengers @Daniel_Bleich @Jonno_Price do you have any thoughts for @PhilKrison on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes