Ads

AS42
Participant

Ad Campaign Revenue

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to learn how the revenue is calculated for an ad campaign. We have two sales channels/pipelines: offline sales and ecommerce sales. When I launch a new LinkedIn ad campaign, does the revenue only consider "Closed Won" deals from sales pipeline or does it also consider the "Shipped" or "Processed" deals from ecommerce pipeline?

We would like to see the total revenue coming from both channels to measure the success of the campaign. Our ecommerce store is hosted on a subdomain which is connected to Hubspot and tracking is available throughout the whole domain.

Thanks in advance, 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Ad Campaign Revenue

SOLVE

Hi @AS42 

The number of Closed Won deals associated with the attributed contacts in the Total Contacts column. Since the Total Contacts amount will vary depending on the selected attribution report, this metric will also vary based on the attribution report. In order for a deal to count toward this metric, at least one associated contact must have a Lifecycle Stage of Customer. 

In this case, it will count all deals from the total contacts column - in either pipeline.

I hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Ad Campaign Revenue

SOLVE

Hi @AS42 

The number of Closed Won deals associated with the attributed contacts in the Total Contacts column. Since the Total Contacts amount will vary depending on the selected attribution report, this metric will also vary based on the attribution report. In order for a deal to count toward this metric, at least one associated contact must have a Lifecycle Stage of Customer. 

In this case, it will count all deals from the total contacts column - in either pipeline.

I hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
AS42
Participant

Ad Campaign Revenue

SOLVE

Hi Nicole, 

Thank you for the explanation.  Considering your answer, I guess there are couple ways to track the ad or ad campaign results. Due to our Hubspot package, I cannot create revenue attribution reports. However, with Marketing Hub Professional I can manage and track the result in "Ads" section. There in campaigns view, I can also track values such as Revenue or ROI. Does what you say also apply for the Ads section?

Thanks in advance, 

Best regards,

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ad Campaign Revenue

SOLVE

Hello @AS42 

Wanted to add a few top experts to share their thoughts, @ndwilliams3@Daniel_Bleich@NicoleSengers  what would you recommend to @AS42 matter about ad campaign revenue?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !