Ads

ConnorSlivensky
Autorität | Elite Partner

32 bit vs 64 bit campaign ID values for HubSpot Integration

lösung

Hi Everybody,

I recently got an email from Google (image below) and it's a bit technical for me. We have an SEO firm handle our PPC and only use the Google Ad API/Integration through the Ads tab in HubSpot to monitor things at a high level. That being said, I'm not sure if this would affect us or what changes we would need to make. 

Any help would be appreciated.

64 bit.PNG

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
akelley
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @ConnorSlivensky ! 

HubSpot already uses 64-bit for all the ad ids, so HubSpot users should not be affected by this update Smiley (fröhlich)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
akelley
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @ConnorSlivensky ! 

HubSpot already uses 64-bit for all the ad ids, so HubSpot users should not be affected by this update Smiley (fröhlich)

MattLaCasse
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Got this exact same email, Conner. I don't have an answer (insert wailing/gnashing of teeth/wearing of sackcloth here), but I'm hoping someone else does. 

My slightly educated guess is that Hubspot would HAVE to support this otherwise they wouldn't be able to support Google Ads, right? 

ConnorSlivensky

lösung

Yeah, I think because it's not a custom integration by us that this is on HubSpot's end and it's just GA alerting us as an integration user or developer to changing requirements regardless of how you use GA. 

MattLaCasse
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Agreed. I think the overarching question of "does this affect my GA reporting"? is no. At least not in GA itself. I have no idea if that's the case here in Hubspot, but so long as the data is untouched in GA, then (at least in my case) we're good. 

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky

lösung

I pull a report for current campaigns that involve a lot of PPC Ads and I noticed one report (which is set up the same as a functional one) is showing no data in HS but shows one submission through GA so I believe it is causing problems there.

0 Upvotes
MattLaCasse
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Gotcha. I just emailed our Hubspot rep to get some insight, so we'll see what happens there.