Account & Settings

lira

two main administrators

SOLVE

Dears,

I have two users on the system as adminitrators. 

One of them was created just to test the system but eventually became the main one.

I would like to know if I delete this one that became the main one the other administrator will assume the system without loss all informations that I have.

Many thans for the support.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

two main administrators

SOLVE

Excellent question, @lira. Deleting HubSpot Users (especially Admins) can result in more work if the user owns lots of assets -- e.g., emails, workflows, pages, etc.. We recommend down-leveling their access FIRST -- i.e., maybe set that user as a non-admin with very little access.

Then build a task to remind you to delete them after ~90 days if/when no longer relevant. Could save lots of grief. 🙂 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

two main administrators

SOLVE

Excellent question, @lira. Deleting HubSpot Users (especially Admins) can result in more work if the user owns lots of assets -- e.g., emails, workflows, pages, etc.. We recommend down-leveling their access FIRST -- i.e., maybe set that user as a non-admin with very little access.

Then build a task to remind you to delete them after ~90 days if/when no longer relevant. Could save lots of grief. 🙂 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com