Account & Settings

Olga_N_GIANT
Participante

send emails using Microsoft Outlook email App on my iPhone so that HubSpot picks emails up

resolver

Hello! 

Could anyone help me with the following question, please?

I'd like to be able to send emails using Microsoft Outlook email App on my iPhone so that HubSpot picks these emails up and add them to HubSpot records (notes) under the certain lead inside the CRM. 

In addition, I want to use Chromebook/Laptop with HubSpot function to pick up all emails.

How to do that?

Please, share with me your experience.

Much appreciated,

Olga

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

send emails using Microsoft Outlook email App on my iPhone so that HubSpot picks emails up

resolver

Hi @Olga_N_GIANT and @gelflex-cc ,

You would need to manually add the BCC address in order for them to log if you're sending through an environment which doesn't have the HubSpot extension/ability to automatically add the BCC address.

You can send through the HubSpot app and the emails will track and log.

Thanks,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
ESargiacomo
Membro

resolver

Jenny.  That is incorrect.  the hubspot app does not allow to reply to emails therefore what you are stating is totally irrelevant.

Hubspot team, it's been a nightmare dealing with uniformed customer support reps.  

0 Avaliação positiva
JGale
Participante

resolver

I imagine you have figured it out by now but let me add my $0.02. Screw the hubspot app right? we want to use our iphones right? If you insist on using the mail app on your iPhone or any other mail app for that matter, add the BCC forward address to your phone's contact list. that way when you send an email to a prospect, you can easily add the BCC contact you created instead of typing it out each time. not ideal but it works

0 Avaliação positiva
gelflex-cc
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

@Olga_N_GIANT Hi Olga,  

I am trying to remember if my phone connects the emails and I don't recall. Trying a test does not provide the automatic BCC so I would need to add it, for me, it is too much trouble and not something I would remember. 

I would highly recommend using the HubSpot app as you can send emails right from there and with an integrated email you will see them in your sent folder.  I love this app for emails, quick notes, recaps of meetings, etc.

On the laptop, if using Office 365 through the browser, the tracking box needs to be sent for each email, or manually add the BCC. If you are using the Outlook Application then the Hubspot extension for Outlook with work.   

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

@jennysowyrda Jenny, is the app not popular?

jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Olga_N_GIANT and @gelflex-cc ,

You would need to manually add the BCC address in order for them to log if you're sending through an environment which doesn't have the HubSpot extension/ability to automatically add the BCC address.

You can send through the HubSpot app and the emails will track and log.

Thanks,
Jenny

Olga_N_GIANT
Participante

resolver

Dear @jennysowyrda and @gelflex-cc

Oh it really helps!  Thanks for your responses 🙂