restore files or account

New Contributor

hi, we are binbiriz (4023150). One of our employees had deleted all our files yesterday. Documents, uploaded files for attaching to emails, pdfs, etc, images uploaded for newsletters are all gone. Is it possible either

1. to restore all of the files deleted yesterday

OR

2. to restore a version of our account 2 days before.

Hopefully we prefer the 1st one....

there is a older post that you restored a whole account (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Accidentally-deleted-my-acccount-can-you-restore/m...)

@jennysowyrda, @sharonlicari, @roisinkirby

thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @kburakozdemir,

Unfortunately documents are not able to be restored. I have confirmed this with the team. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi, we are binbiriz (4023150). One of our employees had deleted all our files yesterday. Documents, uploaded files for attaching to emails, pdfs, etc, images uploaded for newsletters are all gone. Is it possible either

1. to restore all of the files deleted yesterday
OR
2. to restore a version of our account 2 days before.

Hopefully, we prefer the 1st one...

Thanks.

Highlighted

We had a similar issue after someone incorrectly deleted imnage files which affected some templates. One of my colleagues contacted HubSpot and they were able to restore some files, including image files. Probably a little late now but, it is possible for support to restore recently deleted documents if you contact them :-)

0 Upvotes