Account & Settings

mrtro

"from" email name - customized language

SOLVE

Hey,

is there any way I can customize the "from" word to my own, native language? I changed account language in general settings, but when I sent test email I was still getting Name + Surname + "from" + company name. 

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-19 o 20.14.03.png

1 Accepted solution
mrtro
Solution

SOLVE

Afert signing out and signing in again it worked 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mrtro I can't find an option to change it, or any indication in the documentation that it will be translated.

I would suggest adding it as an idea here so the product team can make this improvement.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

mrtro

SOLVE

Hey! Actually when I changed language to Polish and wait a little bit, in settings, in sender's preview I can see that "from" was replaced by "-" which would work perfectly for me. But when I try to compose a new email there is still "from" in sender's field. It seems like a bug, doesn't it?

I've already tried to disconnect and connect my mailbox once again but it didn't help.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-22 o 12.54.20.pngZrzut ekranu 2023-01-22 o 12.54.33.png

Jnix284

SOLVE

Ah, that's really great, and now that you mention it, I have seen a discrepency with this in our account. My user language settings are set to English, but our company is German and I have seen both "from" and "bei" as well as "Form Submission on date" and "Formulareinsendung am date" - with no discernable reason for why it would switch.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
mrtro

SOLVE

So what do you suggest doing now? 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@mrtro I would send a few test emails to an internal contact / gmail and see how it comes across before reaching out to Support if it isn't working in Polish.

0 Upvotes
mrtro
Solution

SOLVE

Afert signing out and signing in again it worked 🙂

Jnix284

SOLVE

@mrtro that's great, I'm glad it's working properly now!

0 Upvotes