Account & Settings

SamStAmour
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

"Legacy Sales Hub Starter": what are the differences with "non legacy"? 🤔

Résolue

Hello!

I have an account that has a "Legacy Sales Hub Starter" subscription, and I'm wondering what are the differences vs a "regular" Sales Hub Starter.  🤔

Legacy Sales Hub Starter subscriptionLegacy Sales Hub Starter subscription

One of the reasons I wonder about this is because on the "Conversations" -> "Templates" page, HubSpot tells me that the team has created 4 out of 5 templates, and that I should "unlock more templates with Sales Hub Starter". 

Unlock more templates with Sales Hub StarterUnlock more templates with Sales Hub Starter

So, HubSpot doesn't think the account has Sales Hub Starter. So, what's the implications of having the "Legacy" instead of the regular "Sales Hub Starter"? Are there many differences?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Kim_HM
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @SamStAmour , 

HubSpot recently introduced a new version of Sales Hub Starter.You won’t lose any features, but brand new functionality may not be added to your current version of Service Hub Starter.

As a customer of the original version of Sales Hub Starter, you have options:

• Upgrade to Sales Hub Professional 
  • Stay with the original version of Sales Hub Starter —You can also choose to stay on your current version of Sales Hub Starter. Your price remains the same, and your features won’t change (nothing goes away, though future improvements may not be added.)
  • You can also move to the new version of Sales Hub Starter—Weigh this option carefully as the mix of features is different, and you’ll lose access to tools like Sequences.

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

11 Réponses
dhudson
Participant

Résolue

Super helpful, thank you very much!

0 Votes
Komgrit
Participant

Résolue
KTorgerson
Membre

Résolue

Is there a version of this doc for the Marketing Starter plan as well?  Need to discuss with a client next week. 

thanks!

0 Votes
Kim_HM

Résolue

Hi @JustinDao @dhudson , 

First of all, sorry for my late reply. Unfortunatly, I'm not aware of such content being publicly available. The best advice I can give you is to contact HubSpot yourself from the purple button on the right bottom corner. They'd be the best to ask in this case. Good luck! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

dhudson
Participant

Résolue

@JustinDao did you get an answer to your question?

0 Votes
JustinDao
Membre

Résolue

@dhudson I have not yet unfortunately 😞 

Kim_HM
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SamStAmour , 

HubSpot recently introduced a new version of Sales Hub Starter.You won’t lose any features, but brand new functionality may not be added to your current version of Service Hub Starter.

• Stay with the original version of Sales Hub Starter —You can also choose to stay on your current version of Sales Hub Starter. Your price remains the same, and your features won’t change (nothing goes away, though future improvements may not be added.)
  • You can also move to the new version of Sales Hub Starter—Weigh this option carefully as the mix of features is different, and you’ll lose access to tools like Sequences.

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim 

dhudson
Participant

Résolue

@Kim_HM wrote:

Hi @SamStAmour , 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim 

Is there a place I can view a full list of features from the Legacy plan so I can compare to the new plan (list is on pricing page)?

0 Votes
JustinDao
Membre

Résolue

@Kim_HM We also have a Legacy Sales Hub Starter account. Would it be possible to get the full list of differences between: 

- Legacy Sales Hub Starter

- Sales Hub Starter (the new plan)

- Hubspot Free - Free Sales Tools

0 Votes
simonreed
Membre

Résolue

Hi Kim, can I ask do you know how to move to the new sales hub starter?

Many thanks in advance 

Simon

0 Votes
SamStAmour

Résolue

Thank you Kim!

0 Votes