Account & Settings

gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

one email seperate hub ids - possible?

解決

I am being lazy and not looking elsewhere, so If this is addressed elsewhere, I am sorry.

I might need two separate HubIds for the purpose of separating franchise and non-franchise prospects.  How does this work?

example:

hub id 1 is for the McDonald's franchise

now we want to sell to any mom & pop burger place  and what the data separate from McDonald's 

How do we set up the new HubId with the same user emails? Ideally, we would log in once and have the ability to switch between the HubIds.

Thanks.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Yes, you can do this and I don't think you're being lazy at all!

The easiest way I've found to accomplish this is to open an incognito window and then go here. Click, get HubSpot Free CRM. After that, create a new account...I use an alternate email address to get started and then add my main email address as a super admin. This would be the same email address you are using for the other account.

After that step, you can choose to remove the alternate email you used to create the account or keep it in there if you choose.

Let me know if you have any issues. I'd be happy to help!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Yes, you can do this and I don't think you're being lazy at all!

The easiest way I've found to accomplish this is to open an incognito window and then go here. Click, get HubSpot Free CRM. After that, create a new account...I use an alternate email address to get started and then add my main email address as a super admin. This would be the same email address you are using for the other account.

After that step, you can choose to remove the alternate email you used to create the account or keep it in there if you choose.

Let me know if you have any issues. I'd be happy to help!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

解決

@Josh Thank you.

Not ready to do yet but will let you know!

0 いいね!