Account & Settings

ctkitchen
Contributor

locked out of account - WHY?

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

So I am locked out of my account but I can get into the community first. I dont get it. Did basic testing. same results.

login error.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @joesmoe and @ctkitchen,

For a full outline of Support options and which subscription types are associated with which channels, I wanted to share this resource. As outlined there: 

CRM Free Starter Basic Professional Enterprise
Knowledge Base
Community
Chat Support -
Email Support -
Phone Support  -

Within your portal you can see your support options by clicking the help button in the bottom right hand corner of every screen. This will allow you to file a ticket (if included), and/or connect with the Community. 

For log in issues, please reach out to Support or fill out the information requested in this form.

As log in issues can contain personal information, I want to ensure they are addressed through a direct channel of communication, which both the form included in the knowledge base article and technical Support can provide.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ctkitchen,

If you are having trouble logging into HubSpot can you please follow the steps in this article?

Good first steps include: 

1. Clearing cookies and cache
  2. Logging in through different browsers
  3. Logging in through an incognito window

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ctkitchen
Contributor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda I use ccleaner to clear everything for me.  This is done daily. Eventually I could log in on one tab but the original tab remained that I could not log in.  Very odd.  I wonder if today's issue started to show up earluer and this will all be corrected shortly.

The testing between browsers is difficult as the extensions are for Chrome.

0 Upvotes
joesmoe

SOLVE

I first tried an incognito tab, then i tried firefox instead of chrome, then safari. 

I tried logging in both using the Google Apps login method (the way I normally login) as well as my username and password (from when I initially created the account). 

Neither works. Additionally, I got an email that my extension was disconnected as well.

I cannot find any way to contact support, I was only paying $50/month each for 2 'starter' users which I guess doesn't qualify me for phone support - well support@hubspot.com doesn't exist, I can't find an email or contact form anywhere, and the chat system says that "Our chat support experience is currently experiencing delays." 

I have been using hubspot for years and the data within this CRM we use for our business is extremely important, sensitive, and contains all sorts of proprietary information. 

I believe that even though we had 2 factor enabled on all accounts, that someone something was compromised, is there not any security team at hubspot that can help? I would think it's as easy as verifying the email the created the account or person (me) name is on the credit card. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @joesmoe and @ctkitchen,

For a full outline of Support options and which subscription types are associated with which channels, I wanted to share this resource. As outlined there: 

CRM Free Starter Basic Professional Enterprise
Knowledge Base
Community
Chat Support -
Email Support -
Phone Support  -

Within your portal you can see your support options by clicking the help button in the bottom right hand corner of every screen. This will allow you to file a ticket (if included), and/or connect with the Community. 

For log in issues, please reach out to Support or fill out the information requested in this form.

As log in issues can contain personal information, I want to ensure they are addressed through a direct channel of communication, which both the form included in the knowledge base article and technical Support can provide.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
joesmoe

SOLVE

I am getting the exact same error! I have tried everything you recommend.

0 Upvotes