Account & Settings

djc225
Membro

how to track website visits from sales emails

resolver

is there a way to track website activity that originated from my sales emails?  if i can track activity for a particular contact thats great but if not i'd also be intersted in seeing in general how many people have clicked on a link in my signature to go to and view my website.  

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @djc225,

Some website activity will be available, with different levels of information and length depending upon your subscription. For a full explanation on this, click here.

If you have Sales Starter or above, you will have click tracking, which will enable you to view when contacts are clicking your signature (not in a bulk report, but on the individual contact level). If you did want to be able to view reporting on how many contacts are clicking your signature, I would recommend either creating a tracking URL or making your signature a CTA.

Thanks,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @djc225,

Some website activity will be available, with different levels of information and length depending upon your subscription. For a full explanation on this, click here.

If you have Sales Starter or above, you will have click tracking, which will enable you to view when contacts are clicking your signature (not in a bulk report, but on the individual contact level). If you did want to be able to view reporting on how many contacts are clicking your signature, I would recommend either creating a tracking URL or making your signature a CTA.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva