Account & Settings

SNeo

how to manage teams' access and assign them to pipeline

SOLVE

Hi, I have 2 questions:

1. I managed to set up 2 teams. Now how do I manage which team can see which pipeline (I also set up 2 types of pipelines under "deal")?

2. If I am the superuser who should be able to see and edit everything in system. Should I still put myself under any of the teams? The primary and additional users function doesn't seem to fulfill this purpose.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SNeo,

You can manage access to pipelines via the Settings > Object > Deals > Pipelines:

karstenkoehler_0-1656924856416.png

(There isn't any documentation which subscription is needed to access this, you might not have this in your account.)

Regarding your team membership, correct, this does not change your access level at all. You can add yourself simply for organizing users into groups.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SNeo,

You can manage access to pipelines via the Settings > Object > Deals > Pipelines:

karstenkoehler_0-1656924856416.png

(There isn't any documentation which subscription is needed to access this, you might not have this in your account.)

Regarding your team membership, correct, this does not change your access level at all. You can add yourself simply for organizing users into groups.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
SNeo

SOLVE

thanks

0 Upvotes