Account & Settings

MBrannen-SUNTEX
Mitglied

error linking Microsoft 365 account

Hello! I'm unable to send an invitation to Hubspot to an associate's Microsoft account, even though I have verified that I can receive the same Hubspot email invite on my personal account. My associate thinks it's due to an integration issue with her existing work Microsoft account, however I am unable to verify/correct the issue. Could you please assist? Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
franksteiner79
Autorität

Hi @MBrannen-SUNTEX 

When you say you are unable to send an invitation, is HubSpot showing an error or is the recipient saying they haven't received the invitation email? Most likely this is a SPAM filter issue at the recipients end. Do you have a paid subscription, if so I would reach out to HubSpot support.

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
MBrannen-SUNTEX
Mitglied

Thanks Frank! We do not currently have a paid subscription as we're still a pretty small company. She's not receiving the invite at all (and has checked her spam folder too) -- in fact when we spoke to Microsoft we were able to check the email sent/recceived log and found that while I can receive emails from Hubspot, she is unable to (nothing even showing up in the logs). She has another Microsoft work email account that we worry may be causing the issue, but the Microsoft tech team was unable to resolve the issue. Any ideas on where else I might be able to look / next steps? Thanks again for your help with this! 

0 Upvotes