Account & Settings

Yarn_MixArtist

email sender URL incorrect

SOLVE

Hi all,

I'm a Hubspot newbie and I believe I have messed something up. When sending an email from hubspot it appears as sent from 'Yarn Mix Artist from mixartist.com' in the receiver's email inbox. The problem is that the URL is wrong (most likely a rookie error when I set it all up).

Unfortunately I cannot find the setting where I can change it to my real URL which is www.mixartist.com.au. 

I've checked every setting I can find (see photos attached) and it all appears to be correct.

I would appreciate if someone could please point me in the right direction, thank you.

Sunny Greetings from Byron Bay, Australia!

Regards,

Yarn

IMG_8071.PNGScreen Shot 2020-06-01 at 12.09.44 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-01 at 12.10.17 pm.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Yarn_MixArtist , 

Have you checked the 'From name' in the email itself? For the drag & drop editor it's under settings and for the classic editor just scroll all the way up and click on 'Edit details'. 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Kim_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Yarn_MixArtist , 

Have you checked the 'From name' in the email itself? For the drag & drop editor it's under settings and for the classic editor just scroll all the way up and click on 'Edit details'. 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

0 Upvotes