Account & Settings

ZoltanGM
Participant

change or delete automatically created fallback address

Hi,

Back in the day when I created the Hubspot account, I was working for another company with a different domain name and instead of creating a new account we used this one. Naturally I want the other domain name to disappear from everywhere.

In Connected Channels, there is a HubSpot fall back address which was automatically created by HubSpot when I first set up the account. I understand that Hubspot does that to make it easier to configure workflows and automation but it has a format which includes the domain which we don't want to see anymore. (display as [username]@[subdomain].hubspot.inbox.com.)

I know that I can simply customise the from address and I have done so, but I want this automatically created address changed or removed and have no idea how...

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

change or delete automatically created fallback address

Hi @ZoltanGM,

Thanks for reaching out.

It looks like you have access to HubSpot Technical Support . As troubleshooting this further will involve sharing information specific to your account and specific examples, partnering with them will be the best next step.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes