• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • umair on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We have enabled SSO for some users in our Portal. But now when they use SSO to login, they have to do our SSO 2FA and then the 2FA from HubSpot. Is there any way we can disable 2FA for users logging in using SSO?
    Contributor
    January 21, 2022 07:12
    Hi Pam, Thank you for the information. Does that mean our users will not get 2FA notification if they are logging in using SSO? We have a f...
  • Edaxon on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have connected my outlook email but don't understand why i then have to log & track every email i send via outlook to existing contacts for deals in hubspot. In my last company once connected my email would automatically log and track any emai...
    Key Advisor
    January 19, 2022 06:42
    Hi @Edaxon , Please can you clarify where things are going wrong for you? You say you have to log and track every email - do you mean within Outlo...
  • 00842 on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I set-up HubSpot as a project tracking tool at my employer. There was another employee I set-up as a user to track their projects as well. My personal email is associated with the account for recovery/security when I set-up the account using my work...
    January 19, 2022 15:09
    I'm the OP - Problem solved. I deleted the previous account under my personal email address and am now setting-up a new portal for my job-hunt tracki...
  • LLin1 on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    So basically, my colleagues and I have different Hubspot IDs but under the same company. Is there any way possible to get their account to move into the main one?
    Hall of Famer
    January 18, 2022 07:31
    Hi @LLin1 , HubSpot doesn't have a feature specifically for this, unfortunately, accounts cannot be merged automatically. You would have to...
  • SDavis6 on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Our sales team is receiving these notifications and not sure why. I see that others have received this in the past but can't tell how it was resolved. Any ideas on how to fix or what this issue means?
    Hall of Famer
    January 14, 2022 12:42
    Hi @SDavis6 , These sound like notifications for incoming emails sent to a connected email inbox . Individual users can disable these n...
  • Solved
    SMaillard on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi I tried to change the picture of the HubBot chat feature but impossible to make appear anything. I tried PNG, JPEG and GIF, 80x80, 300x300px... I don't know what to do. You can see the problem on www.carfleet.ch Thanks for the help! ...
    January 18, 2022 08:10
    Hello Idk why but today I retried and now it works. Sorry for disturbing and thanks for your answer Sabrina
  • CMathews53 on January 12, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi Tiphaine or Customer Support, I changed my email address in my profile and got confirmation that Hubspot changed my email. However, I am still getting notifications from Hubspot to my old email address. Is there a glitch? Or are there multipl...
    Community Manager
    January 13, 2022 23:32
    Hi @CMathews53 Thank you I received your DM! I had a look and I could see that the emails you are receiving are form submissions notificatio...
  • Solved
    KyleSelf16 on January 12, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    To date we've used DocuSign + stripe to collect billing info, with the new payments feature - is it possible to collect payment info (Credit Card, ACH, etc.) without actually charging the account through Hubspot?
    Community Manager
    January 14, 2022 05:52
    Hi @KyleSelf16 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The HubSpot Payments tool is meant to collect one-time and recurring payments...
  • Solved
    spino on January 12, 2022
    0 upvotes
    13 Replies
    Good morning ....when i import file with this format day,for example 12/1/2022 in crm see 01/12/22...you know how to massively change dates?
    Participant
    January 18, 2022 03:40
    i try change language but doesn't work different...with free version i don't have that menu that you tell me
  • LDost on January 12, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hey Guys, one of our colleagues is not able to see the viewing indicators in our Inbox. Why is that so? Best, Leonard
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 03:47
    Hey @PamCotton , thank you for your reply. Sadly the issue is present since the beginning (the user was created) and we were not able to resolve i...
  • PBrattberg on January 11, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! My name is Pål and when I sign up to Hubspot Free, my name is being displayed with HTML entities double escaped (Pål). This is still present after switching to a Swedish locale in settings and updating my name again. ...
    January 12, 2022 07:02
    Thanks Jennifer, but I've tried this any number of times, and the name just isn't showing correctly. My å turns into å instead of showi...
  • Solved
    BHarper2 on January 11, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Our entire account was erroneously deleted instead of an individual user account, grateful if this could be restored: 25292026
    Hall of Famer
    January 11, 2022 08:40
    Hi @BHarper2 , You can request the restoration of your account via the form at the end of this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors