• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
NoTechSupport on Julho 22, 2024
My website doesn't publish on my domain i.e. example.com, it only appears if I add a content slug after like example.com/test for absolutely no apparent reason whatsoever, there's absolutely nothing else on the domain, I just bought it, there was be Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 23, 2024 05:59
Hey @NoTechSupport so as Jennifer mentions you cannot have the same domain for the website and for the blog. Maybe when connecting for the 1...Leia mais
MJohnson33 on Julho 22, 2024
Hello, I need to copy all my lists from one hubspot account into another hubspot account. What would be the best approach? Thanks!
1 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 23, 2024 05:04
Hey @MJohnson33 you can do this - manually (export from portal A , import into portal B) - by API (developers needed) - with 3rd party to...Leia mais
ACharles89 on Julho 22, 2024
Hello, I have forgotten my password and do not have access to the email associated with the email.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Julho 23, 2024 00:48
Hi @ACharles89 , Try filling this form. Someone from HubSpot support team might connect with you. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-manageme...Leia mais
Solucionado
AIndolos on Julho 18, 2024
I'm not sure why I can no longer edit all Call Properties. Everything is marked as "Created by HubSpot". I was sure that we had team members that created some of those call properties. I was able to edit one call property a few weeks ago but now I Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Julho 18, 2024 13:14
@AIndolos these can be edited by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/how-do-i-create-and-use-call-and-meeting-types...Leia mais
Solucionado
Ryanoliver on Julho 18, 2024
Hello, I have created some tasks and activities for my deals but there is no activity scheduled how can I see all the tasks or activities on the deal dashboard Itself? Any help will be appricaited here.
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Julho 18, 2024 07:35
Hey @Ryanoliver If you are on the deals board view then it would not be easy to see all the activities scheduled for the deals So you can ...Leia mais
JForestieri on Julho 18, 2024
Hey there! Basically, we have 2 types of customers that we work with; 'Buyers' & 'Suppliers'. When a new buyer or supplier signs up with us a company get created, representing their account. Often a Supplier will refer a new 'Buyer' to sign Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Participante
Julho 19, 2024 01:37
I didn't know this was launched! AMAZING! Thanks!
AFreed on Julho 16, 2024
I'm experiencing a problem with my website's responsive design. When viewed on mobile devices, several elements on my site overlap, making the content difficult to read and navigate. I've tried adjusting the CSS and using HubSpot's built-in responsi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Julho 16, 2024 09:16
Hey @AFreed , As @TomM2 mentioned, it does seem that the website linked is actually built on WordPress and not HubSpot. If you haven't connec...Leia mais
Solucionado
J3D on Julho 15, 2024
Hello, I can draft a new email, send a email, I can't upload images or photos, because of some account verification. What does this mean? The free version doesn't allow these actions? Thank you for help.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Julho 15, 2024 23:58
Hi @J3D , Can you please share a screenshot of what exactly you're seeing? It sounds like parts of your account may be suspended: HubS...Leia mais
Solucionado
TVaz on Julho 15, 2024
Hello everyone, I am currently using HubSpot to manage two distinct types of products, each requiring its own sales pipeline. For one product, we have a licensing fee structure and would like to track the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) for the Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante
Julho 15, 2024 08:04
Hi @TVaz HubSpot Deals support line times that can have one-time or recurring values. Meaning you can create line items that represent your ...Leia mais
YRozenberg on Julho 14, 2024
Hi, We have a paid Started subscirption, but can't login. We get the following message: However, none of the other users / admins logged-in or changed the settings, and our account is active (and paid). After trying to proceed, we get the m Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Julho 16, 2024 02:28
Hi @YRozenberg , Thank you for asking the Community! Have you tried the option "Forgot my password"? Would it work this way? Otherwise, you can...Leia mais
Solucionado
Germany-Berlin on Julho 14, 2024
Is there a way to set up true 2-way email sync between hubspot and GoogleMail or outlook? I have a hard time to believe such an important feature would not be available on hubdpot... and if it is not available, would somebody from the hubspot tech Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Conselheiro(a) de destaque
Julho 15, 2024 04:34
Hey @Germany-Berlin What is your definition of "true 2-way sync"? Striclty speaking not all emails you send via Outlook or GMail are C...Leia mais
ContactLists on Julho 13, 2024
I am getting this error when I try to reconnect my email: Please reconnect your email account. GmailSubscriptionError{type=INITIAL_WATCH, error=googleApiErrorForApiRequest(GoogleApiError{error=ErrorBody{errors=[Error{domain=global, reason=faile Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro Elite
Julho 23, 2024 07:29
@ContactLists were you able to get your email reconnected? If not, can you share the exact steps you're taking, with screenshots (any sensiti...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.