• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
Albus_Bui 6月 14日, 2024
Hi all, Sorry in advance for long reading, i try my best to make my point clear out of total confusion about HubSpot Files. Our HubSpot Files library has been a mess due to the fact that we granted access to all users and there are a lot of 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
YongJane 6月 13日, 2024
As revered skin expert Nilam Holmes points out, “prevention is better and cheaper than the cure, so I advise everyone from a young age to protect their skin from harmful UVA and UVB light with a full spectrum sunscreen”. Dr Rattan concurs. “T 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
MARTY5000 6月 13日, 2024
My company has SSO enabled for our Hubsopt users and I know that we use active directory. I'm not sure how SSO is set up but our IT leader mentioned that we could manage Hubspot user creation and access with Active Directory. The goal being that as 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
解決済み
RR001 6月 13日, 2024
I want to disable the ability for most users on my team from adding new Contacts or Companies into HubSpot. The only way records should be allowed into HubSpot is either via an Import or if a SuperAdmin adds the records. Is this possible? All I c 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
6月 13日, 2024 12:46
Hi @RR001 , This is currently not possible. HubSpot has announced that the product team is working on a dedicate permission however: ...続きを読む
解決済み
TCaputo 6月 13日, 2024
I started with hubspot when I was an acquisitions manager for a real estate group. I am still friendly with them but do not work with them at this point as they have paused new acquisitions. Can I still use the same logon? If they drop this software 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
6月 13日, 2024 10:01
Hi @TCaputo , Yes, you can manage multiple HubSpot accounts with the same email address and switch easily: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/acco...続きを読む
解決済み
SRing 6月 13日, 2024
Hi We have used hubspot free versions to answer incoming emails from customers for years. And last week we tried buying marketing contacts which was not a good services for us so we terminated it. Today nobody can answer our incoming messages any 続きを読む
1 いいね!
13 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
6月 13日, 2024 08:02
@SRing Yes they should - I was under the impression that the subscription was already over.
JulBell 6月 12日, 2024
Hello everyone; I would like to track all visits to laboiteacocktails.fr --> The HubSopt plug-in is installed on the Wordpress site. But the tracking code doesn't work. The problem seems to be with cookies ( see here vs. on the Decathlo 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
6月 12日, 2024 15:25
Hi @JulBell , The second link isn't working for me, so I am not able to see what you want to share. However, when I view source on https://...続きを読む
MHennessey 6月 12日, 2024
Hi all! It's not uncommon for team members to assign tasks to or @ mention one another. In some instances, some users are on vacation/out of office and it is not evident to the assigner or @ - mentioner. This causes delays in responses or missed de 続きを読む
コミュニティーマネージャー
6月 13日, 2024 05:31
Hi @MHennessey , I hope that you are well! Thank you for your suggestion! I’ve noticed a similar idea already present in our Ideas Forum: OOO O...続きを読む
DFindlater 6月 11日, 2024
I'm disappointed with Outlook Desktop's compatibility issue with HubSpot for email tracking. This has disrupted my workflow, impacting business functionality. HubSpot's lack of proactive measures surprises me. Why wasn't the impact of the Microsoft 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
6月 12日, 2024 03:18
Hello i have almost the same issue here but in my case i do not want to connect to the inbox but just use the Hubspot Sales Add in with the new outlo...続きを読む
LPitcher5 6月 11日, 2024
I have a client who is in need of a post sales process revamp. Meaning once they create a deal and the team starts work with the client, data gets messy real quick because there aren't good and easy processes to follow. Is there an academy c 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
投稿者
6月 12日, 2024 00:45
Hi @LPitcher5 , If you could have elaborated the issues, I might be able to provide more insights. You can visit HubSpot academy and look for the...続きを読む
izimartin 6月 11日, 2024
Firefox's Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) is blocking the chat feature on our website, causing the chat button to be disabled. Seeking assistance on how to allowlist our website or configure ETP to allow the chat feature to function properly. An 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
6月 12日, 2024 05:32
Hi @izimartin , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Could you please provide some additional information or clarifications on t...続きを読む
AFreed 6月 10日, 2024
I’m experiencing an issue with integrating my website with HubSpot. Despite following the standard integration steps, my data isn’t syncing correctly, and some features are not functioning as expected. Has anyone encountered similar problems or 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
6月 10日, 2024 07:42
Hi @AFreed , Could you be more specific? Which steps exactly did you follow? Which data are you expecting to sync exactly? Which features are ...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.