• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • DHalbert on July 31, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Curious to know how one could create a custom property calculation for avg close days between opening a deal and closing it filtered by the sales rep? Now I know we have avg deal time but I cant seem to find a way to create this specific to the sale...
  • CMorgan27 on July 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I had a developer account back in 2019 that I got my CMS certification on. The Hub ID is 6550092. I wanted to find out if it can be restored? or would it matter if it was restored? I created a new developer account but it doesn't show my certificati...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 30, 2021 20:47
    Hi @CMorgan27 , Check this article here . At the end of it, there is a form. Fill that up and submit. Hope this helps! If we were able...
  • APatne on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello team, I used Chrome extension for Gmail. In this extension, "Log" and "Track" email always stays checked irrespective of what settings I used when I sent my last email. Do we have an option to keep it unchecked by default? Thanks! ...
    Participant
    July 30, 2021 23:58
    Hey Pam, Thanks for the response. I have looked at that article but that's not what I am looking for. The option you shared disables the tracking al...
  • George_C on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi guys! I was invited to a HS account but I get stuck at this popup as soon as I try to login Clicking the button does nothing. Same story both in Chrome and Safari latest versions, Incognito and not. I can't use HS at all as I can't log off ...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 28, 2021 04:48
    Hi @George_C , Have you checked whether a browser extension could be the issue, disabling all and trying again? Best regards
  • slumley on July 27, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We have a small manufacturing startup that currently has less than 5 products and will likely never have more than 25 total products. I tried to create a product only to realize that this would require an upgrade from our first tier paid bundle to ...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    July 27, 2021 07:06
    Hi @slumley hope you are doing well. upgrading HubSpot licence is always a conversation about value vs. price I do understand that SMB can't pa...
  • JTomkinson on July 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We would like to remove some user access to our system for a week to ensure that no communications are sent during this set period. Is there an easy way to temporarily disable access of users?
    Most Valuable Member
    July 26, 2021 07:40
    Hi @JTomkinson , Are you referring to sales, one-to-one communication with contacts? In that case it would be easiest to remove the permissio...
  • Solved
    MRheaume on July 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have created a new property called "SLA" in "Companies" and instead of a "dropdown select" I would like to show the type of SLA based on the MRR. For example: If the MRR is less than 200$ then SLA = BRONZE, If the MRR is between 200$ and 500$ the...
    Participant
    July 23, 2021 10:54
    Many Thanks Karsten!!! It works perfectly!!
  • NShacklock on July 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all. Is it possible to sync the Owner of a Deal and the Contact it relates to (and vice versa?) We are constantly moving Deals into another team member's name, but they can't then edit the contact because it's still linked to the previous...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 21, 2021 11:07
    Hi @NShacklock , It looks like you're on a free subscription. Unfortunately, the automation needed for this is only available in the paid Prof...
  • SNg4 on July 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, I created a new developer account to try out the API functions. When I finished, I wanted to delete the developer account but ended up deleted all my accounts associated to my email. Is there a way to recover my main account as all the c...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 15:35
    Hello @SNg4 , replied to your DM, but will also add here since it looks like the account is still active you would only need to request to a superad...
  • MParnell on July 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I no longer have access to the email address associated with my hubspot account. When trying to log in it is sending a confirmation email to the original email which I do not have access to how can I over come this problem.
    July 21, 2021 06:47
    Hi @MParnell , I will suggest you to fill the form that is there at the end of this page https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/why-can-t...
  • GSosnowski on July 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I need to remove the old two Super Admins on the account, and add two new employees as the admins. I do not have contact with the old Super Admins who no longer work at the company, and I do not have authority or access on our account to remove them...
    July 19, 2021 21:59
    Hi @GSosnowski , You need to have an access to the same id to login to the super-admin account. If you have paid subscription, ask hubspot supp...
  • SMcWilliam on July 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Each time I send an email it is marked simultaneously as OPENDED when in fact it has not been opened. When the recipient does open the email it's marked again as OPENED. How do I stop this inaccurate initial OPENED?
    Most Valuable Member
    July 17, 2021 08:26
    Hi @SMcWilliam , This sounds like a self-open email notification that you're seeing right after sending. You can block these with the HubSpot ...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors