• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
JWiniata on März 26, 2024
How can I create a meeting outcome list for each team. Eg. I would like BDM's to have a different outcome list to AE's
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Teilnehmer/-in
März 27, 2024 00:16
Hi @JWiniata , I believe that currently, HubSpot does not support the creation of separate meeting type lists for different teams. However, a use...Beitrag ansehen
MAlvarado3 on März 26, 2024
Hello, I have an issue where my default currency is MX (Mexican Peso), but in my board it appears as XBA: This is the configuration of the account: What could I change to have my deals in Mexican Peso?
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Teilnehmer/-in
März 27, 2024 00:26
Hi @MAlvarado3 , Click the gear icon in the upper right hand side in your account > Account Defaults> Currency tab : Now, select the c...Beitrag ansehen
KDezoller on März 20, 2024
I only have 10 properties allowed. I want to change one of them. How do i do that
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
März 21, 2024 19:03
@KDezoller if you do run into an issue with the limit when you delete the property as @karstenkoehler suggested, you could initiate a 2 week tria...Beitrag ansehen
BrunoCipriano on März 20, 2024
Dear all, I am reaching out to address an issue I've encountered during the DNS configuration process for my domain. The domain in question is structured in the format www.name.surname.name . However, I've run into a problem with the host value pr Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
6 Antworten
Vordenker/-in | Platinum Partner
März 20, 2024 11:35
So if I understand correctly this is an issue with your hosting provider right or domain registration? Have you tried using godaddy? In general w...Beitrag ansehen
JamesDuffell on März 18, 2024
Is it possible for users who are not a super admin to set permission sets for other users? We've created multiple permission sets to help organise the different user types within the account, due to the transactional nature of roles. We have a Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
6 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
März 20, 2024 05:01
@karstenkoehler I'm in complete agreement, I've ended up with 2 support tickets on this, one saying it can't be done, and one believing that there ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
cyh on März 16, 2024
1. I had a default meeting link at sales > meeting > default, which is created by default 2. I go into setting > general > calendar to bind my calendar with Hubspot and set the meeting domain and meeting URL to mydomain/myname (without Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Community-Manager/-in
März 18, 2024 11:07
Hi @cyh , Thanks for the details 🙂 What happens is that when a meeting link already has a URL, it cannot be modified. However, when you c...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Annie22 on März 15, 2024
Hi there, I have set up a conditional property & added it to the "Company Create Form.". But it did not happen (image 1) And here is my set-up Conditional option for "Current Brand (Clone)": I have checked in Product Updat Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Autorität | Diamond Partner
März 15, 2024 07:28
Hi @Annie22 , Now that you have build the conditional dropdown valuse, adding them to the form is pretty easy: First step is to add you...Beitrag ansehen
IScott1 on März 14, 2024
Hello, I have had the Hubspot plugin installed on my website for quite a few years, have not set up any Hubspot forms but I have a real estate IDX listings plugin that has forms and Hubspot has picked up the contacts and given me many details an Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
16 Antworten
März 20, 2024 21:48
Hi @IScott1 I apologize for the delayed response, it's been a busy week! yes, if you replace those forms with HubSpot forms the contact data ...Beitrag ansehen
ESvensson4 on März 14, 2024
Hi, We are planning to migrate our HubSpot with the help of the Public Beta Account Data Migration NA to EU and would be interested to hear what the community says about this tool. How was the migration? Did you run into any problem because yo Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
März 15, 2024 13:20
Hi @ESvensson4 I haven't tested the beta migration tool; however, I have been through multiple website migrations at a previous agency because the ...Beitrag ansehen
Maneeshaaaa on März 14, 2024
How to delete the meeting in Hubspot?? I am unable to remove the meeting and its showing in my website , and it doesn't make any sense, please help me to remove the meeting. Waiting for your response.
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Vordenker/-in | Platinum Partner
März 14, 2024 05:38
Hey @Maneeshaaaa do you mean you cannot access the meetings tool in HubSpot? This might be an user's permission problem. If you mean that the ...Beitrag ansehen
GBates81 on März 12, 2024
I was goofing around in 2023 and building out a blog site. I can't remember how I logged in at that time. I do rememeber needing to create another account to move my domain over. Well now I can get into the old account but I can't login to Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitglied
März 12, 2024 09:20
I tried looking in my inbox. Problem is I can’t find a single hubspot email in any of my many email accounts. Like i said in my post. I used somethin...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
COwens33 on März 06, 2024
One of my users tried to sign in to her HubSpot account but her email address had been deactivated, so the verification code didn't come through. We reactivated the email account, but the codes are still not coming through. Can anyone unbounce the e Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
7 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
März 07, 2024 09:51
@COwens33 then I'd recommend posting in the thread I linked above.
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.