State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
AIndolos on July 18, 2024
I'm not sure why I can no longer edit all Call Properties. Everything is marked as "Created by HubSpot". I was sure that we had team members that created some of those call properties. I was able to edit one call property a few weeks ago but now I read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 18, 2024 13:14
@AIndolos these can be edited by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/how-do-i-create-and-use-call-and-meeting-types...read more
Solved
Ryanoliver on July 18, 2024
Hello, I have created some tasks and activities for my deals but there is no activity scheduled how can I see all the tasks or activities on the deal dashboard Itself? Any help will be appricaited here.
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Top Contributor | Partner
July 18, 2024 07:35
Hey @Ryanoliver If you are on the deals board view then it would not be easy to see all the activities scheduled for the deals So you can ...read more
JForestieri on July 18, 2024
Hey there! Basically, we have 2 types of customers that we work with; 'Buyers' & 'Suppliers'. When a new buyer or supplier signs up with us a company get created, representing their account. Often a Supplier will refer a new 'Buyer' to sign read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
July 19, 2024 01:37
I didn't know this was launched! AMAZING! Thanks!
AFreed on July 16, 2024
I'm experiencing a problem with my website's responsive design. When viewed on mobile devices, several elements on my site overlap, making the content difficult to read and navigate. I've tried adjusting the CSS and using HubSpot's built-in responsi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 16, 2024 09:16
Hey @AFreed , As @TomM2 mentioned, it does seem that the website linked is actually built on WordPress and not HubSpot. If you haven't connec...read more
Solved
J3D on July 15, 2024
Hello, I can draft a new email, send a email, I can't upload images or photos, because of some account verification. What does this mean? The free version doesn't allow these actions? Thank you for help.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 15, 2024 23:58
Hi @J3D , Can you please share a screenshot of what exactly you're seeing? It sounds like parts of your account may be suspended: HubS...read more
Solved
TVaz on July 15, 2024
Hello everyone, I am currently using HubSpot to manage two distinct types of products, each requiring its own sales pipeline. For one product, we have a licensing fee structure and would like to track the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) for the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
July 15, 2024 08:04
Hi @TVaz HubSpot Deals support line times that can have one-time or recurring values. Meaning you can create line items that represent your ...read more
YRozenberg on July 14, 2024
Hi, We have a paid Started subscirption, but can't login. We get the following message: However, none of the other users / admins logged-in or changed the settings, and our account is active (and paid). After trying to proceed, we get the m read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 16, 2024 02:28
Hi @YRozenberg , Thank you for asking the Community! Have you tried the option "Forgot my password"? Would it work this way? Otherwise, you can...read more
Solved
Germany-Berlin on July 14, 2024
Is there a way to set up true 2-way email sync between hubspot and GoogleMail or outlook? I have a hard time to believe such an important feature would not be available on hubdpot... and if it is not available, would somebody from the hubspot tech read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Key Advisor
July 15, 2024 04:34
Hey @Germany-Berlin What is your definition of "true 2-way sync"? Striclty speaking not all emails you send via Outlook or GMail are C...read more
ContactLists on July 13, 2024
I am getting this error when I try to reconnect my email: Please reconnect your email account. GmailSubscriptionError{type=INITIAL_WATCH, error=googleApiErrorForApiRequest(GoogleApiError{error=ErrorBody{errors=[Error{domain=global, reason=faile read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 15, 2024 05:43
Hi @ContactLists , Thank you for asking the Community! I understand that you are trying to re-connect a Google email to HubSpot but you get the ...read more
Solved
MarcoSt on July 12, 2024
Bonjour, Est-il possible de paramétrer HubSpot pour que les modifications que l'on fait dans les différentes listes (Contacts, entreprises) s'enregistrent automatiquement ? Sans besoin de revalider chaque changement ? Merci, bonne soirée. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 12, 2024 13:21
Bonjour @MarcoSt , Non, ce n'est pas possible. Toutes les modifications de liste doivent être enregistrées. Il n'existe pas de paramètres ou d'op...read more
charamoto on July 12, 2024
Hi, I need help to connect my domain to HubSpot: - my domain is registred in NIC.cl - when configuring the DNS only hostnames are allowed - if I use the IP address 199.60.103.68 and 199.60.103.168 provided by HubSpot I get an error "Invalid NS ho read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 17:04
Hey @charamoto , thank you for posting in our Community! After you’ve connected your domain or email sending domain , it can take up ...read more
Solved
RAzambuja on July 12, 2024
Minha conta era gratuita e agora fui ver esta inativa por tempo de inutulizaçao como faço para reativar... codigo conta Hubs Hub ID: 39814409.. e mail de login mudou para esse andiamoitalia.cidadaniaitaliana@gmail.com
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 12, 2024 07:33
Ola @RAzambuja Se sua conta estiver inativa por mais de 120 dias, ela não poderá ser recuperada, pois a HubSpot a desativará e excluirá. Você p...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.