• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
KDerby en Abril 22, 2024
What sort of functionality exists in HubSpot to label and sort accounts by different type?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Abril 22, 2024 23:52
Hi @KDerby , Records in HubSpot (such as contact, companies, deals) are labeled and sorted using properties. Some of these exist out of ...Leer más
CTurgut en Abril 22, 2024
Hello, I'm having trouble connecting our support email address hello@domain.com to Hubspot. I need the emails sent to this address (from the website contact form) to appear on Hubspot directly. I've added hello@domain.com as an email from th Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 22, 2024 17:58
Hello @CTurgut Have you connected your domain with hubspot? If not then you must try it from here - https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/settings/26465729/...Leer más
ITEJEDA en Abril 22, 2024
Hi, I have set up the synchronization between Outlook and Hubspot and the only thing that gets synchronise is the Name and the email but the rest of the details are not being pulled through. I have checked the mapping and all seems to be correct. Leer más
Colaborador líder | Partner
Abril 22, 2024 07:24
Where are these details contained in Outlook? As far as I'm aware only email and name will ever sync across. Louise Hare ...Leer más
DamonHall en Abril 21, 2024
Hi Community and HS Team, I have had this error for a while now and have had multiple discussions with representatives to resolve and have not yet heard back. The problem i am facing is I cannot connect my Domain or Sub Domain to hubspot. I Foll Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 22, 2024 15:23
Hey @DamonHall , thank you for posting in our Community! Sometimes, changes to DNS records can take time to propagate fully across all ser...Leer más
CLim-ABB en Abril 19, 2024
Hello, I created static and active lists on HubSpot to segment our contacts by the event they were sourced from and other defining characteristics. Nobody with regular access on my team can see the lists, they can't see Lists as the last dro Leer más
1 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Abril 23, 2024 00:26
@CLim-ABB have they waited a few minutes, logged out and back in again? This change will take a moment.
baernhardj en Abril 19, 2024
Hi Is there a possibility to see, when a user is added to a team or removed from a team and witch user did the action? I would like to see, when the team was created. I would like to see when the team member 'Aussendienst Test' was a Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador
Abril 19, 2024 07:28
Thanks for the answer
BDialloHS en Abril 19, 2024
Hi team, I've HubSpot Test account linked to a Salesforce Test sandbox I've refreshed the Salesforce Test sandbox, so the Hubspot package is removed. I want to reinstall the Huspot packed in Salesforce, but from the Marketplace in the HubSpot Tes Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Platinum
Abril 19, 2024 11:41
Hey @BDialloHS here is an article with the links and guie info . The best recommendation is always 1st to unistall and the delete/remove the ...Leer más
NLai en Abril 19, 2024
For example, I had 3 deals for 1 company, and I forgot to include the associated company for 2 out of 3 deals. Now I want to update those by exporting the list of deals, adding the associated company for those 2 deals, and reimporting it to Hubspot. Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Abril 19, 2024 05:47
Hi @NLai , So while importing you must have received options so first you will select - One file Multiple object Company, deal At ...Leer más
Resuelta
arcknowledge en Abril 18, 2024
Hey Team! I'm not sure if I found a bug in hubspot or if I'm not finding where I placed a typo. When I setup my company name, I had a typo in it. No big deal, found it, fixed it. When I attempt to contact a client through the CRM, the outb Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro
Abril 19, 2024 00:03
You can edit the Company Name value right below it, I did not notice this. This fixed the issue. Hard to say if this is a bug, I can see the mer...Leer más
COteman en Abril 18, 2024
Hi Hubspot, I received an email from Hubspot that suggested that I turn on a setting which sends "Follow-up suggestions from emails" which "see who you might need to follow up with based on emails you've sent recently". See screenshot below: Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 19, 2024 07:44
Hi @COteman , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! That is part of the new content beta with recommendations on how to draft quic...Leer más
SalimKose en Abril 17, 2024
Hello everyone , We are having problems accessing the app.hupspot.com/login page. We cannot access the login page without a VPN. This is happening in 2 of our branches.We can open a login page with different mobile internet. We tried everythin Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 17, 2024 07:30
Hi @SalimKose , Seems like you have tried all the options what we usually try in this situation. If this has not solve the issue, you can try dei...Leer más
Resuelta
hogaresunion1 en Abril 16, 2024
Hello everyone! I want to make a list (static or active, it doesn't matter) where I can filter the contacts that have deactivated users as owners. I currently have more than 1,000 deactivated users. I specifically need to know how many co Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold
Abril 16, 2024 19:59
Hi @hogaresunion1 As far as I know it's not possible in the CRM. However, it would be possible to write some code that adds Contacts ...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.