• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Carly_Farlow on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Just as you can tell who last update a contact, company, or deal - it would be awesome to know who created or last updated a line item. Especially as we train our sales, strategic solutions, and customer success team to use the line items.
  • FVicente on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello I created new user, for my self to test out. I accidently remove super admin from main account and problem is that I can 't log in to the newly created user account which I gave super admin. When I reset password for the newly created user, I...
  • mjwilson on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We have a bunch of account executives who compete against each other for sales. Very often, they will come across a contact that someone else already owns - but they're unable to see who. Is it possible for them to be able to see who owns a con...
    Participant
    October 21, 2021 08:18
    Hey Webdew, Thanks for your reply - although I think you may have misunderstood my question. We're not having any issues assigning contacts to our ...
  • Solved
    Tiththa on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a domain email setup on Yandex and all the credentials work fine. I tried binding my yandex email address to Hubspot CRM personal email ,however it threw me an error saying "Credentials mismatch" but credentials worked fine. I then followed a...
    Participant
    October 19, 2021 23:54
    Thank you @PamCotton . Yes, i was trying to setup a support@domain.com email. I sent a few emails to check the email and when i refresh the setti...
  • Valderie on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Looking for help. I am trying to change my 'trusted phone number' from my UK number to my Irish mobile number. But, in trying to set the Irish number, Hubspot is not sending me a code to set my Irish number (which I need for 2 factor authent...
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 02:01
    Hi @Valderie Thank you for reaching out It looks like your last login was successful, do you still have the issue? Thank you! ...
  • Solved
    DLane3 on October 12, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, we are new to community so sorry if this has already be asked. Under Users and Teams, we have a problem with one of our Users showing as invite pending . The user has registered with HubSpot from the invitation email and is able to access...
    October 13, 2021 09:35
    I just wanted to say thank you - it was indeed a bug and after a few hours this resolved itself and all is working fine! Thank you for taking the tim...
  • QuantumTechClub on October 12, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I have an account (proven by the fact I've been able to log in and post this message). However, when I log in to the online app it says I have no accounts. I can change my personal profile, but have absolutely nothing else on the screen apart fr...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 12, 2021 07:05
    Hi @QuantumTechClub , While setting up the account you might have received an email from HubSpot. Check it. If its there in the inbox then you def...
  • Marco_RR on October 11, 2021
    1 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello communicty, I have a bit of a struggle figuring out how I can prevent users from removing the association between the company they own and their contacts. In my use case, the users need to be able to edit their contacts and companies, but id...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 14, 2021 08:12
    Thanks for clarifying @Marco_RR . Unfortunately, I don't see a solution for you based on your requirements and given the way setting HubSpot user ...
  • kenshvetz on October 10, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I want to create a HubSpot sandbox, and this article just updated 9/22/21 says there should be a Sandbox option when you click the Settings icon, but no such menu exists: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/set-up-a-hubspot-sandbox-account ...
    Most Valuable Member
    October 10, 2021 21:51
    Hi @kenshvetz , Usually new features that are in beta are not rolled out to all HubSpot portals at the same time. You can however reach out to...
  • TJanszen on October 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! I Accidentally Deleted An Account by going to security and deleted user. My intention was to delete the user from the profile but it deleted my entire account. I have the Hubspot ID, Username and password if needed to reactivate. ...
    October 11, 2021 01:26
    Hi @TJanszen , you can fill this form at the bottom of this article and someone from the community will help you to get your account back ! ...
  • Solved
    ChrisfromISB on October 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Spoiler (Highlight to read) Error: You aren't a member of this inbox. Some functionality will be limited. Some functionality will be limited. In order to take certain actions in this inbox, you'll have to first add yourself as a member. ...
    October 06, 2021 07:23
    Hi @ChrisfromISB . If this is an inbox you've had access to, I would contact Support to see if something changed or there's an error. You can...
  • ANorci on October 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a small company in which there are two partners working. The strcture is Like *CompanyName* **partner one** **partner two** Partner one and partner two have the same access level (Super administrator). Wh...
    Most Valuable Member
    October 06, 2021 04:30
    Hi @ANorci , When you say "everything comes out on the name of", are you referring to emails sent form HuBSpot Sales emails sent from Hu...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors