• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • MSafra on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I run a seasonal not for profit. How do I stop customers from signing up without shutting down my business. we will be back next year (hopefully). Thanks! Mara
    Hall of Famer
    December 05, 2021 21:33
    Hi @MSafra , There are multiple ways to approach this. The steps below assume that you're working with HubSpot workflows , is that correct? ...
  • KYehorova on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I created developers application (App ID : 476442 ) and with this app I'm trying to authenticate to the developers account (ID: 20926355 ). My app has the following scopes: crm.objects.contacts.read crm.objects.companies.read The sam...
    December 02, 2021 09:37
    Okay... I just found the following line in the documentation: Developer portals will not have access to any of these scopes, and cannot be author...
  • Cryptured on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Where/how to set up business hours in HubSpot?
    December 04, 2021 08:25
    I got the answer ultimately. I had to start over by adding a new chatflow. from there I could make it for 24/7.
  • Solved
    Sinno on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Customer service can't help to settle this issue, I need help! Please - Staff A has an CRM account using personal email - I created an company email for her - I ask her to login to your profile to change to company email - Failed - I re...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    December 02, 2021 20:31
    Welcome @Sinno 🙂
  • Bob_Drums on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I own my domain name through Google Domains, and I have created a working email through Apple's new "Custom Email Domain". I want to connect my email to Hubspot but I'm struggling with the settings. I'm not sure what my email password will be...
    December 02, 2021 05:02
    Hi Mia, Thank you for your reply! Yes that is correct. I have generated a third-party app password but I get the following error message; ...
  • Solved
    MSale on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I am trying to register a new account with .Africa as the domain name the email ends with @Lioness.africa The email never comes through (Yes i have checked all the spam filters folders on email and server) It looks like they append an (.) to the ...
    Participant
    December 02, 2021 05:09
    Thank you very much, it worked. We did have a problem with full mailbox on the 25 Nov
  • Solved
    donrua on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We are getting dupe content, titles, etc for http version of KB articles in addition to https version. When I look at source code, both the canonical, and where images are being stored, etc, seem to be using http. We use https for all of our domain...
    Top Contributor
    November 29, 2021 08:24
    I believe I found the answer. Our domain security settings were set to "require https" for all of our subdomains except learn.domain. I believe if I ...
  • Solved
    SBlakeman on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello, We have a sales pipline. We also have some partners. I would like the partners to have access to specific deals that they are involved in. I don't want to create a seperate "Partner Pipline" How would I do this? Create a User called ...
    Participant
    November 29, 2021 04:37
    Ok let me test this if it workd I'm buying you a coffee!
  • Solved
    TShepherd1 on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I use 2-factor authentication and would like to give access to my VA to complete some marketing activities. How can I grant my VA secure access? Many thanks, Tony
    Participant
    November 26, 2021 01:36
    Hi Karsten, Thank you for your response and suggested solution. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Tony Shepherd
  • Solved
    HannahSarsfield on November 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I've just noticed that our company name has been misspelt on Hubspot under Account & Billing > Company Information . It isn't currently letting me correct it, so please could you let me know how best I can amend this? Thank...
    Contributor
    November 24, 2021 03:17
    Ok - thanks again Karsten
  • Solved
    mpurkayastha on November 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Spoiler (Highlight to read) HI, Im a new hubspot admin, previously familiar with Salesforce. Ive just started to add a new user but when I set her up after she connected her email to hubspot, she can only send emails from my email address...n...
    Hall of Famer
    November 23, 2021 22:04
    Hi @mpurkayastha , Would you share some more details on how you added her as a user and how she has connected her email address? The cor...
  • Solved
    LKingsley on November 23, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We have a "Contact us" form on our website and the entries to this are processed through Avada forms. They come to our hubspot account via OAuth. My query is, can I distinguish between the messages that have come through via OAuth and the ones that ...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    November 25, 2021 21:22
    Hello @LKingsley , You can distinguish between the submission of the form by opening the view submission in the form and checking the details ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors