• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Phelan on August 10, 2022
Hi - I get a lot of emails through to my gmail account, many of which are newsletters and spam, etc. I still want to receive these emails but don't want them to all be imported to HubSpot. How can I achieve this? Thanks
1 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 10, 2022 09:22
Hi @Phelan , You can try and change the sensitivity of the inbox spam filter under Settings > Inbox > Allow & Deny List . I'm n...read more
Welham3 on August 09, 2022
Hi there I have connected my shared inbox a few weeks ago and all was fine. Today it started adding all contacts as customers (we have not used it yet so it was from contacts from passed email). We don't know why it started or how to stop it. read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 09, 2022 08:25
Hello @Welham3 ! This sounds stressful - do you have a screenshot of your shared inbox settings? Is it setting the lifecycle stage as...read more
JKrantz on August 09, 2022
is anyone else hitting issues when creating custom objects for a sub group of users or different sales teams and limiting permissions. I cant seem to get the teams to work as we have way to many pipelines and way to many different groups along read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 10, 2022 03:28
Hi @JKrantz Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @himanshurauthan @Mike_Eastwood @coldrickjack d...read more
Solved
MCooley6 on August 08, 2022
In mid July 2022 meeting links started blocking time based on all employees calendars not just my calendar. This results in clients not being able to book time unless everyone on our google domain is free at that time. HS help was not able to reso read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 10, 2022 10:55
Hi Kristen - This problem is solved by unlinking and relinking the calendar. The calendars a part of a problem were separate not team calendars . T...read more
Solved
LSarnelli6 on August 08, 2022
Hi, I am no longer receiving anything but task notifications whereas I used to receive emails detailing what activity had taken place such as a download from our website, a form submission, a webinar registration. These emails were forwarded to read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
August 08, 2022 17:57
Hi @LSarnelli6 happy to help, recently HubSpot changed the notification options for forms, downloads, etc. to only go to email addresses associate...read more
Solved
AVanneste on August 07, 2022
Hi to everyone! I'm new using the mobile app of hubspot and was wondering if it's possible to change the mobile app language to spanish. I was looking for the option on the app or an answer in Google but didn't get one... It's possible? read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
August 07, 2022 18:30
Hi @AVanneste according to this article , you'll have to adjust the language in your phone settings, not in the app settings.
Easton on August 06, 2022
Hopefully this is the right thread. We have 3 sites with 4 user accounts running on a free hubspot account. I can login to hubspot.com with all user account. I can log into hubspot all user accounts on all 3 of our WordPress sites (hubspot plugin) read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 08, 2022 06:29
Hi @Easton , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you tell me what happens if you open the page in a new Firefox window? Accordi...read more
AirViewSource on August 05, 2022
I am trying to connect a conversations inbox to allow emails to be filtered into one place. We attempted to connect my email multiple times and the system seems to have given confirmation but upon testing the inbox automatically disconnects within read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
August 09, 2022 17:35
Oh! I see why. HubSpot does not support your using personal emails for a shared account as conversation inboxes. If you want to connect that pa...read more
HelloDigital on August 05, 2022
Hi team, This is Nick from HelloDigital which is the only Korean partner capable to provide onboarding to clients. Since many of the clients are requesting us for help to make users can't access( view ) and edit the product library, I co read more
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 06:40
Hi @HelloDigital , Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currentl...read more
NSwan on August 04, 2022
Our company has a shared calendar for us to book meetings in so we can see who is having meetings with clients and when. We are using Gmail and yes this particular calendar is synced with Hubspot. When I book a meeting through Gmail on our sh read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 14:46
Hello @NSwan , happy Friday! I would want to check there is that the meeting that was created in the external calendar does not meet any of...read more
ib92 on August 04, 2022
I successfully created a new email signature using Hubspot's generator, and configured it in my work Outlook account. It looks fine when I'm on my laptop; however, when viewed on mobile (Outlook app, most up to date version July 28 2022), the social read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 06:43
Hi @ib92 , Thanks for reaching out! I would like to add our experts to this conversation to see if they have any tips. Hi @Anton , ...read more
ib92 on August 04, 2022
I am having a couple of issues with the email signature generator. Issue 1: I'm trying to create a new signature and the Social Links fields do not appear. I'm in Chrome Version 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (64-bit). It's the most up to d read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 01:34
Hi @ib92 Thank you for reaching out Thank you for flagging - it has been resurfaced by other users as well and put into the relevant t...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.