• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • schroedafly on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I have been made a superadmin for my company, and am trying to edit a form for one of our clients. When I go to Partners > Dashboard > and then click on the client and click 'Go to clients account', is says "You don't have access t...
  • on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I have exhausted all the options given in connecting my inbox to Hubspot..this is the message I am recieveing. I have inputted all of the details etc and the 'connect my inbox' option is grey'd out! Please help!!
    Community Manager
    January 28, 2022 14:15
    Hello @ is there a specific error on your end when trying to connect? I wanted to share this post here with troubleshooting steps. Kindl...
  • WFarfan on January 26, 2022
    1 upvotes
    7 Replies
    Over the last week, my email has intermittently been disconnecting and I have had to go into settings and just click reconnect. My email host is IONOS and in the last 48 hours, I have not been able to reconnect whatsoever. I have changed no settings...
    January 28, 2022 00:05
    Hi as of approximately 1 hour my email inbox started working again I tried the reconnect option. Thank you
  • Solved
    Edyta7510 on January 26, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello, I need to setup additional user permissions in the tool. Here's what I've got: Sales owners own companies & contacts, they are the ones who create and own deals. They can view/edit the deals that they own. Here's what I need ...
    Top Contributor
    January 26, 2022 07:30
    Many thanks!!! 🙂 For info, as per HubSpot knowledge base: HubSpot user: stores a list of HubSpot users in your account. Only one HubSp...
  • CZimarino on January 25, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Not able to connect with Office365 therefore my IT guy suggested to try with Exchange instead. But... it doesn't show Exchange as an option. Can you please help me? thanks
    Hall of Famer
    January 25, 2022 21:18
    Hi @CZimarino , This is currently in beta, you can submit the from here (second post from the top) to request access. Once your portal is un...
  • SandyN on January 25, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am using the free Hubspot CRM. When I send an outgoing email, it is set to show my personal email address. I would like to create a custom business email address for sending and receiving messages. How might I do that?
    Hall of Famer
    January 25, 2022 21:25
    Hi @SandyN , At some point, you connected your personal email address following these steps: Connect your personal email You can follo...
  • Solved
    JasA on January 25, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    The Amount property on our Deals recently changed from a manual entry into a drop down with options to select that we never inputted into our system. It seems to be a coding issues on the back end but I'm having issues getting assistance. Has anyone...
    January 27, 2022 12:01
    Hi Phil, Thank you for responding to this. I have not made any amendments to the system since my post and I was trying to take a screenshot for you...
  • JCampbell1 on January 25, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Guys, I have the hubspot plugin on my website. The porblem I am running into is that the plugin is tracking the views of everypage on my site, so my conversion percentage is super low. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks, Mike
    Community Manager
    January 26, 2022 14:16
    Hello @JCampbell1 , wanted to add some of our top experts to this matter to share their ideas @StjepanGrcic @TotalChem @GuyTaylor any recomme...
  • Solved
    KG22 on January 25, 2022
    2 upvotes
    43 Replies
    I've been using Hubspot for months with no issue but this morning I noticed I couldn't send any emails as my account had been disconnected. I followed the instructions to reconnect and it worked for a few mins but quickly disconnected again. I a...
    Community Manager
    January 28, 2022 02:34
    Thank you for the update @Unmannedexpert ! Happy Friday! 🙂 Mia
  • CoachRWRWalker on January 24, 2022
    0 upvotes
    8 Replies
    Hubspot tracks when I open my own sent mail which gives a false reading on tracked openings What's the workaround please? Many thanks
    January 26, 2022 07:29
    It worked once just now. Maybe it is intermittent. Let's see what happens tomorrow
  • umair on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We have enabled SSO for some users in our Portal. But now when they use SSO to login, they have to do our SSO 2FA and then the 2FA from HubSpot. Is there any way we can disable 2FA for users logging in using SSO?
    Contributor
    January 21, 2022 07:12
    Hi Pam, Thank you for the information. Does that mean our users will not get 2FA notification if they are logging in using SSO? We have a f...
  • Edaxon on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have connected my outlook email but don't understand why i then have to log & track every email i send via outlook to existing contacts for deals in hubspot. In my last company once connected my email would automatically log and track any emai...
    Key Advisor
    January 19, 2022 06:42
    Hi @Edaxon , Please can you clarify where things are going wrong for you? You say you have to log and track every email - do you mean within Outlo...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors