• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
LHacura on February 21, 2024
My partner has deleted the account "Anshar Studios", he wanted only to delete his personal account, but ended up deleting all the data. We were both super admins of the account. Can the data be retrieved by any chance? The contact list was the m read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Gold Partner
February 21, 2024 07:10
Hey @LHacura if it hasn’t past more than 90 days since de-activation of the account you can follow the instructions Karsten shared.
MDavies1 on February 20, 2024
Hi there. With the recent changes to requirements, we need to apparently add CNAME records in our domain host Crazy Domain. We have located the CNAME info under 'Domains & URLs' in Hubspot (as below) but the fields are different to the informati read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 20, 2024 23:27
Hey @MDavies1 Kindly follow this step-by-step guide: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/domains-and-urls/update-your-dns-records If you ...read more
Solved
EBrown35 on February 20, 2024
Last week I was making a lot of edits to deal stages. Today it says, " This property is provided by HubSpot and can't be edited." Can someone help?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 20, 2024 17:07
Hi @EBrown35 rather than editing the property, you'll make changes in the deal settings: The easiest way to get here is to open Sales &...read more
Solved
JDiaz37 on February 19, 2024
Hello! Is there a way to find all assets and records associated with a specific Business Unit?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
February 19, 2024 12:09
Hey @JDiaz37 there is no main page as with Campaigns to see Business Units because the association to BU is for objects and records first and ...read more
Solved
MKnoesen on February 19, 2024
Hi everyone. I'm new to Hubspot. I'm having some trouble merging multiple contacts from one account to another. I accidentally started a new account apart from the company account and without knowing I started importing contacts into "my" accoun read more
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 19, 2024 08:34
Hey @MKnoesen si I'd divide the problem into 2 different steps 1) De duplication of the contacts: I'd start by deduplicating and merging conta...read more
Solved
AMatsegora on February 16, 2024
Why was I suspended from using Hubspot services? I just started and dont understande reasons. Got next email: "We weren’t able to verify your identity based on the answers provided. Access to activities such as emails, forms, and website pages will read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 15:26
@AMatsegora I don't work for HubSpot, don't shoot the messenger. Any paid subscription will give you access to support. Bear in mind however ...read more
Solved
SCaldevilla on February 15, 2024
Hey there Hubspot community, I just started using Hubspot, I wanted to start with the free verison to see if I liked the tool. I'm having an issue with records. I've been adding company contacts and once I get to over 100 company records the nu read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 00:17
@SCaldevilla this is very unusual then. Are you sure you're always looking at the "All companies" tab and haven't accidentally compared the number ...read more
Solved
KTurner3 on February 15, 2024
I'm trying to create a listicle within a blog post. I see the options for the bullets in the text box, but is there a way to make your own custom bullet points? I'm sure I will have to do this with code. I tried to use little inserted images of read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 15, 2024 18:28
Hi @KTurner3 , creating this type of listing is def. possible but you're assuming right - you'll need some code. I'll guide you through that. ...read more
Solved
THoltman-124F on February 15, 2024
Hello community. After talking to one of the employees of HubSpot i was recommended posting my problem here. For some reason i cannot create tasks. I have tried rebooting, restarting, hard-reset, soft-reset, pretty much everything, but for some read more
0 upvote
13 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 15, 2024 10:20
@THoltman-124F not necessarily. Admins exist in free CRMs as well. I'd recommend you confirm with the person that invited you to HubSpot. If ...read more
Solved
SQA on February 15, 2024
I am using devloper test account for testing application connected under markteplace, if I am sending sms to dummy contact message is appearing as, " Insufficient credit to send messages. Please contact your administrator. " what should I do t read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
February 15, 2024 06:30
Hey @SQA HubSpot has recently updated the limits for testing in Developer Accounts You can see a couple of them here and here and a...read more
Solved
GabrielM on February 14, 2024
I am trying to configure record association limits, as indicated on this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-settings/set-limits-for-record-associations I am a Super Admin, and we're using Sales Hub and Marketing Hub professional, yet I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 15, 2024 10:02
Hey @GabrielM , Sometimes there can be a bit of a delay depending on their current load, which can be frustrating alright. If you go into y...read more
TWatchesOldTW on February 14, 2024
There's a account that has the super admin, but we don't have any access to this account cause it was created by the former employee. How can I change the super admin to another account?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 15, 2024 00:11
Hi @TWatchesOldTW , If reaching out to the former employee or troubleshooting this with your IT is not an option, please submit the form at th...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.