Account & Settings

JMorgan5

account verification

setup a new account and verification was not approved. what ia that process? Can i delete and start over?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

account verification

Hi @JMorgan5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

If your account verification has been rejected, this decision unfortunately cannot be appealed further. 

Our Trust & Safety team may verify publicly available information about your account & registered domain, such as an established web or social media presence.

If any of this information appears questionable or cannot be easily verified, some tools in your account will remain suspended. This decision cannot be appealed, but you can still use the rest of your account features.  You can read more about this process in this help article. 

Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for deleting your account may be slightly different. 

Full details on how to cancel your account (depending on subscription) can be found here: How do I cancel my HubSpot account?

As for your second question, yes, you can open a second account to see if that one will pass the verification process since this one has already been denied.  

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes