Account & Settings

QuantumTechClub

You don't have any accounts

SOLVE

Hi, I have an account (proven by the fact I've been able to log in and post this message). However, when I log in to the online app it says I have no accounts. I can change my personal profile, but have absolutely nothing else on the screen apart from this message above.

How do I get access to my account please?

Your help is much appreciated. Many thanks.

Regards

Derek

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @QuantumTechClub,

Could you confirm that you're logged in with the correct email address? If you have, in the past, created multiple HubSpot user accounts, HubSpot sometimes jumps to a different one, based on cookies.

If you find an old notification from your HubSpot portal and either clear your browing history (including cookies) first or open the link in the email notification in a private tab, can you get it to work?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @QuantumTechClub ,

While setting up the account you might have received an email from HubSpot. Check it.
If its there in the inbox then you definitely have set the account.
Now try to reset the password with the same email address.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @QuantumTechClub,

Could you confirm that you're logged in with the correct email address? If you have, in the past, created multiple HubSpot user accounts, HubSpot sometimes jumps to a different one, based on cookies.

If you find an old notification from your HubSpot portal and either clear your browing history (including cookies) first or open the link in the email notification in a private tab, can you get it to work?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.