You can’t send emails right now

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I have newly set up an account but have been suspended from sending emails for what appears to be a breach of the T&Cs however I haven't yet been able to send an email out so am at a loss as to why the restriction is in place.

I contacted customer service via chat who said they didn't know why this had happened on my account and that I should post here.  

Can someone please help?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul_T  What level of service are you? Free, starter, etc. Where are you located - USA, Canada, etc? Who is your email client - outlook, google, etc? What browser are you using? Do you have a purchased list inside your crm? Do you have international contacts?

@jennysowyrda how does this get addressed?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Hi,

I’m free for the moment as I test it out (or at least that was the plan).

I’m based in the UK and use G-suite for email. I’m using Chrome. I don’t know what a “purchased list” is but I have not as yet purchased anything.

I was suspended before importing any contacts and they are mostly UK based email addresses.

Seems strange to me that I’ve been suspended before I’ve even tried to do anything (even send test email).

Thanks,
Paul
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul_T please look at your set up and make sure you have GDPR checked. 

I would call SALES.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Paul_T,

Our automated systems have determined your HubSpot portal is ineligible for email sending access. This decision cannot be appealed further.

While we can’t unlock email access to your account, you can still use other tools in HubSpot.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

I think it was the GDPR thing.

I've since had to cancel and set up a new account and so far so good since checking GDPR.

Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes