Account & Settings

carolina-lds

You can't access this portal

SOLVE

Hello, I have 2 hubspot accounts and was having trouble setting up a tracker in a site (wordpress).

I set up with one account, but it kept sending me to the login page of the other. I tried disconnecting the current account to start over but kept getting a error message. 

When I try to log in I keep getting the message that I cant access this portal.

How should I proceed?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
carolina-lds
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Rosie,

I just figured out the problem. I accidentally created a new account with my gmail and probably did not verify the email. Later I logged in with the correct email but cant change on the web site. The account i am having the problem with is ergoon.com.br.

When I try do disconnect the accont It gives me a error message.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @carolina-lds our system shows that you are a user on a total of six different HubSpot accounts. Could you please confirm the account you would like to access and use for tracking? What is the web domain (e.g. hubspot.com) you would have used to set the desired account up?

0 Upvotes
carolina-lds
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Rosie,

I just figured out the problem. I accidentally created a new account with my gmail and probably did not verify the email. Later I logged in with the correct email but cant change on the web site. The account i am having the problem with is ergoon.com.br.

When I try do disconnect the accont It gives me a error message.

0 Upvotes