Account & Settings

ChrisfromISB
Teilnehmer/-in

You aren't a member of this inbox. Some functionality will be limited.

lösung
Spoiler
Error: You aren't a member of this inbox. Some functionality will be limited. 
Some functionality will be limited. In order to take certain actions in this inbox, you'll have to first add yourself as a member.Manage inbox permissions

Something went wrong.
Please try again. If it keeps happening, let us know. Event Id: 0bdaecb080e042f7b260f93b9e557c05Error Code: FETCH_FROM_OMNI_BUS_FAILED

The above errors appeared from the inbox this morning. Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @ChrisfromISB. If this is an inbox you've had access to, I would contact Support to see if something changed or there's an error. 

You can also see and manage inbox access in your account settings. Under Tools > Inbox is "Inboxes." There you'll choose the inbox and hit Access. Example below:

danmoyle_0-1633530175446.png

You should be able to choose who has access to that inbox and add yourself.  Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @ChrisfromISB. If this is an inbox you've had access to, I would contact Support to see if something changed or there's an error. 

You can also see and manage inbox access in your account settings. Under Tools > Inbox is "Inboxes." There you'll choose the inbox and hit Access. Example below:

danmoyle_0-1633530175446.png

You should be able to choose who has access to that inbox and add yourself.  Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/