Account & Settings

Zayne
Contributor

Wrong account set as default

For some reason whenever I need to pick an account in HubSpot, the default one is my developer account. I can't find where to change this. Can someone please point me in the right direction ? 

IMG_0069.jpeg

6 Replies 6
HCansever

Same here for HubSpot Outlook 365 app plugin login.

0 Upvotes
DesireeNL
Participant

Same issue here. It wouldnt be a big issue if HS wasnt asking me to login almost each day again.

Please fix. 

0 Upvotes
Zayne
Contributor

Hi Karsten. Thanks, that works. 

What's strange though is that before I pinned my main work account, the developer account was indicated with a star icon. So my thinking was that I had to look for a place/setting where I could 'star' another account. The UX here was confusing. 

0 Upvotes
Zayne
Contributor

Turns out this didn't help in the end. I'm back to being shown my developer account first. The star is still there. It seems as if there is something unique about the star rather than the pin.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Zayne,

By hovering over a portal, you should see the option to pin / unpin a portal, could you try that?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SBadertscher
Participant

Unfortunately, this does not solve my issue where the sandbox account is the default one (showing a star). Even if I pinned my main account.

Thanks for any other ideas.