Account & Settings

MEngstrand
Mitglied

Work flow of Conversations based on Location

lösung

Hey guys,

How can create separate inboxes based on where the chat/email who is an existing contact originates from by state? I would like everything divided by a state or territory like the western states. We have an Eastcoast and Westcoast division of support teams. I hope this makes sense. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MEngstrand,

Are you distinguishing East Coast and West Coast to provide support faster or is this distinction based on business units, separated geographically?

I'm asking because if you want to provide support faster, this distinction might be an artificial one. The people requesting support don't care who picks up their tickets – as long as someone does.

If that distinction is however necessary, you would have to create separate inboxes for incoming emails, one for the East Coast, one for the West Coast.

In live chat / chat flows, you'd be working with an additional, combined inbox. In chat, you'd have to ask early where a contact is from. That would be the only way that tickets (created manually or automatically ) can be assigned to the correct team. (As far as I know there currently isn't any way to display one of two or more live chats based on geographic location.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MEngstrand,

Are you distinguishing East Coast and West Coast to provide support faster or is this distinction based on business units, separated geographically?

I'm asking because if you want to provide support faster, this distinction might be an artificial one. The people requesting support don't care who picks up their tickets – as long as someone does.

If that distinction is however necessary, you would have to create separate inboxes for incoming emails, one for the East Coast, one for the West Coast.

In live chat / chat flows, you'd be working with an additional, combined inbox. In chat, you'd have to ask early where a contact is from. That would be the only way that tickets (created manually or automatically ) can be assigned to the correct team. (As far as I know there currently isn't any way to display one of two or more live chats based on geographic location.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.