Account & Settings

Helli
投稿者

Who made the contact entry?

解決

Would be god to see who entered a contact. In case we see that, we can track, who is generating leads or allocate possible mistakes while entering a new contact. This is at the moment not possible. We just can assume from the further data who entered the new contact...

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Helli,

You can check this information by clicking the View property history button on a contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1616490494506.png

Fictional test data.

You can then access the property history and use the Next button to navigate to the first events. This is where you can see who created the contact, in this case it's showing my email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1616490653653.png

@sharonlicari, this seems like a community post more than idea, would you move this thread?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Helli
投稿者

解決

Thank you !!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Helli,

You can check this information by clicking the View property history button on a contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1616490494506.png

Fictional test data.

You can then access the property history and use the Next button to navigate to the first events. This is where you can see who created the contact, in this case it's showing my email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1616490653653.png

@sharonlicari, this seems like a community post more than idea, would you move this thread?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.