Account & Settings

Helli
Contributeur

Who made the contact entry?

Résolue

Would be god to see who entered a contact. In case we see that, we can track, who is generating leads or allocate possible mistakes while entering a new contact. This is at the moment not possible. We just can assume from the further data who entered the new contact...

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @Helli,

You can check this information by clicking the View property history button on a contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1616490494506.png

Fictional test data.

You can then access the property history and use the Next button to navigate to the first events. This is where you can see who created the contact, in this case it's showing my email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1616490653653.png

@sharonlicari, this seems like a community post more than idea, would you move this thread?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Helli
Contributeur

Résolue

Thank you !!

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Helli,

You can check this information by clicking the View property history button on a contact record:

karstenkoehler_0-1616490494506.png

Fictional test data.

You can then access the property history and use the Next button to navigate to the first events. This is where you can see who created the contact, in this case it's showing my email address:

karstenkoehler_1-1616490653653.png

@sharonlicari, this seems like a community post more than idea, would you move this thread?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.