Account & Settings

Stuart1
Participante

Where do I find the contacts and companies that other users have created and shared with me

resolver

Hi There,

I have multiple team members who each have their own Hubspot user ID, and within this, their own unique client list and companies.

I have asked each team member to provide me with full access (Everything) access, but once they do this, I cannot seem to find any of their contacts or companies? I can only just see my list of contacts and company's that I originally uploaded.

Could anyone help in advising why I cannot see my teams clients and Company's after they have each given me full access?  Where should I look to see their contact and company data? Should they automatically show up in my list of company's and contacts?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Sriram
Solução
Membro | Parceiro
Membro | Parceiro

Where do I find the contacts and companies that other users have created and shared with me

resolver

Hi Stuart,

You may be got full access for marketing dashboard but for viewing accessing the contacts required Sales dashboard access even if it is been provided then the issue will be on CRM access the admin may not "Enable" it to you

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
Sriram
Solução
Membro | Parceiro
Membro | Parceiro

resolver

Hi Stuart,

You may be got full access for marketing dashboard but for viewing accessing the contacts required Sales dashboard access even if it is been provided then the issue will be on CRM access the admin may not "Enable" it to you

0 Avaliação positiva