Account & Settings

DamianoM
Participant

What about a team if I delete my account

SOLVE

Hi,

I have created 2 accounts with the same e-mail, I don't know how. Anyway, the question is:

if I delete an account with a related team, what happen to team?

The second question is: on the first account we have the "sales" team that use it to manage contacts and schedule a meeting, etc. On the second account we have a related team that use it as a "project management" software to collect all the informations for the projet they are working on. So, they are not interesting to see all the contacts and deal of the "sales" team. The question is: maybe is better still with 2 different accounts?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DamianoM,

You can delete a user without deleting an account. The account is the portal with all of your information, contacts, and users. The user is your login associated with the portal. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DamianoM

I am not sure I understand what you are asking .

If you delete a portal all of the users within the portal (including the team) will be deleted. However if you are using both portals for seperate functions, than it may be better to continue using two portals. 

If you can clarify what you are asking, I can advise further. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
DamianoM
Participant

SOLVE

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DamianoM,

You can delete a user without deleting an account. The account is the portal with all of your information, contacts, and users. The user is your login associated with the portal. 

0 Upvotes