Account & Settings

SHarvey4
Participant

Welcome Email Not Received - After Gmail Email Address Updated

SOLVE

I'm trying to setup two new users but I can't get Hubspot to send them the verification email once I've setup their account.

Online Chat have confirmd that the two email addresses are showing that they don't exist - but they do, I think this is because i amended their emails addresses in Gsuite because I origianlly forgot to include their full name.

Gmail is working fine for them and I've set them up on slack and other platforms using their email but not Hubspot - any ideas of what to do?

Emails are;

gabriellexxx

ronanxxx

I've tried deleting and setting them up again several times but still no email is received 😞

Please help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SHarvey4 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I had a look and one of them had bounced (I unbounced based on your explanation) and the other had not bounced. For this one, the email was delivered to your server but not received in the inbox. It happens sometimes when the server keeps the email in some sort of filter before delivering it to the inbox. If it is not in the spam folder, I'd recommend reaching out to your IT team and following these steps. That should work afterwards. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SHarvey4 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I had a look and one of them had bounced (I unbounced based on your explanation) and the other had not bounced. For this one, the email was delivered to your server but not received in the inbox. It happens sometimes when the server keeps the email in some sort of filter before delivering it to the inbox. If it is not in the spam folder, I'd recommend reaching out to your IT team and following these steps. That should work afterwards. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SHarvey4
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much @TiphaineCuisset all working now!