Account & Settings

AhmadKhan
Participant

Website Forms : Follow Up Email Unavailable

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community,

I am trying to create a follow-up email for my forms on my website. However, as I can see the one email (Sales@SQKvalves.com) I want to use it for that purpose is not working(unavailable to use). I have tried various steps that are present here in the community but they won't work for me in this matter.

hub email.PNG

hub email 2.PNG

Steps I tried:-

(as guided by the agent on live chat)

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/verify-the-email-address-used-to-send-marketing-emails

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Verification-Emails-Not-Received/td-p/202633

but they won't work.

please help me out through this.

Warm Regards

Ahmad Khan
Business Development Executive
SQK Valves, Fittings & Automation Private Limited
Phone - +91 81043 88064
Whatsapp Link - wa.link/q44kii
0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AhmadKhan ,

When you try to verify that email by following this knowledge base article (Verify the email address used to send marketing emails), what do you see on your end? Is there any error messages to indicate that verification wasn't successful? I'd like to know "how" it is not working for further investigation. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

AhmadKhan
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, Thanks for your precious time to answer, I have resolved it with help of a live chat agent!😄

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AhmadKhan
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, Thanks for your precious time to answer, I have resolved it with help of a live chat agent!😄

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AhmadKhan ,

When you try to verify that email by following this knowledge base article (Verify the email address used to send marketing emails), what do you see on your end? Is there any error messages to indicate that verification wasn't successful? I'd like to know "how" it is not working for further investigation. 

Thank you!