Account & Settings

MathewSmith
参加者

Very slow / No Emails from Registration

解決

I'm trying to setup my team on Hubspot but the email request are not getting set to the team. I'm using the resend email invitations option in the team set-up screen but they are not arriving and so they are not signing up and we are not using the system.

I have budget to pay for the system if needed - but I want to see whether my team likes it enough ( we have tried and disliked a numbert of others) So please help me use you system.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MathewSmith
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi Jenny, Problem seems to have been solved on my side. We do apparently have a spam gateways infrom of our email server that was blcoking these mails, that I wasn't aware of.

thanks

Mathew

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
MathewSmith
参加者

解決

@roisinkirby Please see th comment from @apizarro - it's exactly the same problem I'm having.

I am actively looking at alternative platforms to Hiubspot becasue of this problem. If I can solve in the next two days - I am gone. Sorry

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MathewSmith and @apizarro

Can you please provide your portal IDs as well as email addresses for the users who are not receiving the emails? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
MathewSmith
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi Jenny, Problem seems to have been solved on my side. We do apparently have a spam gateways infrom of our email server that was blcoking these mails, that I wasn't aware of.

thanks

Mathew

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @MathewSmith could you please send me a private message listing the emails of the users who are not recieving any emails?

Can you also ask your colleagues to check their Spam Box and any other inbox filters they have set up. 

Thanks!

0 いいね!
apizarro
メンバー

解決

Hi!

The Sales New User Invite emails to set up new accounts are not being received by the 

recipients.  I have tried to resend invites several times along with deleting and recreating the new user profile.

0 いいね!
MathewSmith
参加者

解決

Hi 

I get this message when I try send a private message!

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"

0 いいね!