Account & Settings

MathewSmith
Participant

Very slow / No Emails from Registration

SOLVE

I'm trying to setup my team on Hubspot but the email request are not getting set to the team. I'm using the resend email invitations option in the team set-up screen but they are not arriving and so they are not signing up and we are not using the system.

I have budget to pay for the system if needed - but I want to see whether my team likes it enough ( we have tried and disliked a numbert of others) So please help me use you system.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MathewSmith
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, Problem seems to have been solved on my side. We do apparently have a spam gateways infrom of our email server that was blcoking these mails, that I wasn't aware of.

thanks

Mathew

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
MathewSmith
Participant

SOLVE

@roisinkirby Please see th comment from @apizarro - it's exactly the same problem I'm having.

I am actively looking at alternative platforms to Hiubspot becasue of this problem. If I can solve in the next two days - I am gone. Sorry

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MathewSmith and @apizarro

Can you please provide your portal IDs as well as email addresses for the users who are not receiving the emails? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MathewSmith
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, Problem seems to have been solved on my side. We do apparently have a spam gateways infrom of our email server that was blcoking these mails, that I wasn't aware of.

thanks

Mathew

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MathewSmith could you please send me a private message listing the emails of the users who are not recieving any emails?

Can you also ask your colleagues to check their Spam Box and any other inbox filters they have set up. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
apizarro

SOLVE

Hi!

The Sales New User Invite emails to set up new accounts are not being received by the 

recipients.  I have tried to resend invites several times along with deleting and recreating the new user profile.

0 Upvotes
MathewSmith
Participant

SOLVE

Hi 

I get this message when I try send a private message!

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"

0 Upvotes