Verification code sent to inactive email address

Occasional Contributor

I've been using Hubspot CRM through a specific email account for a long time.

Recently the server for this email address was shut down, such that the email address now doesn't work anymore. Unfortunately I did not react fast and update the login email address to Hubspot, meaning that I now no longer can log in.

I am currently traveling, so this may be why Hubspot sent me a verification code - that never happened before. Hubsput must be able to see that the email bounces due to the email address not existing anymore.

Can someone help me to access my account?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @xauxatz2,

While it is expected behavior to receive confirmation emails from time to time, I am going to direct message you to ensure you are all set!

Best,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I can confirm I did not receive the verification email, since that email address no longer exists. I can provide the email address to you, if I have a way to contact you directly. Then you can quickly see that I am correct, that my name matches the account on file, and that the email address for login no longer works.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny

We still haven't heard from you. Can you help?

Regards,

Claus

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @xauxatz2,

Thanks for checking in! I just direct messaged you with next steps.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, I am facing the same problem.

Can someone help me on this?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @huaiyue,

Can you please confirm what roadblock you are hitting and what series of events led to this roadblock?

As each log in situation is different, I want to ensure I advise on proper next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, my login email account has been deleted so i cannot access the email to retrieve the verification code.

Can you update my login email for my hubspot account or provide any other solutions?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @huaiyue,

Can you please direct message me the old email address and account number, as well as your new email address? I am happy to investigate this matter further for you.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes