Verification Emails and code not received

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear HubSpot team,

I would like to report that my colleague with Polina Georgieva x) is unable to log into HubSpot. She is receiving the following message: ''We noticed something different about this login. We're just making sure it's you. We've sent a single-use code to your email address, x'',  however, she is not receiving the code. She already checked the spam/junk folder and allowlisted your domain.

Are you able to assist with the matter and help us solve the situation?

Awaiting your reply and further instructions.

Thanks,Nik

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @NikG 

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm you have included noreply@hubspot.com in your email server allowlist?

You can find more information about this here 

Best

Sharon

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your message.

As stated previously,   noreply@hubspot.com is included in the allow list and since the user is unable to login, other internal profile settings are inaccessible.

Regards,

Nick

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @NikG 

Thank you for confirming, I'm checking our systems and we received the response " 250 2.6.0 <x Queued mail for delivery"

Usually, 250 responses mean, users email server told us they successfully received the email. 

I'd recommend reaching out to your IT team to verify where on the server the email ended up. You can share this article with your team for the next steps. 

Once you are able to identify what happened, then your colleague will need to request the code again. 

Thanks 

Sharon

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes