Account & Settings

NikG
Teilnehmer/-in

Verification Emails and code not received

Dear HubSpot team,

I would like to report that my colleague with Polina Georgieva x) is unable to log into HubSpot. She is receiving the following message: ''We noticed something different about this login. We're just making sure it's you. We've sent a single-use code to your email address, x'',  however, she is not receiving the code. She already checked the spam/junk folder and allowlisted your domain.

Are you able to assist with the matter and help us solve the situation?

Awaiting your reply and further instructions.

Thanks,Nik

14 Antworten
Blue-Ent
Mitglied

I'm experiencing the same issue with a different account.
When attempting to log in, the system says it has sent a code but no code received.

Checked all spam, trash, and email preferences. allowlisted the five email addresses specified by Hubspot, and still not receiving any emails from Hubspot.

Was receiving codes up until yesterday but now nothing.
If a support person could PLEASE reach out I can provide the email address that is having the issue and would love to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thankyou!

0 Upvotes
JWheeler2
Mitglied

I am trying to do the same.... We cannot get a code to come through to this email: *email removed by moderator*

Anything on your end?

Jenn

MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @JWheeler2,

You should have received a resubscription email from us a couple of minutes ago - after confirming that email, you shouldn't have any problems with the notification emails going forward. 

If the email hasn't arrived, please check your focused inbox and the list of quarantined emails if you have an Outlook or Office365 account - please follow the steps in this article. 

If nothing of the above works, please contact our support team via the form at the end of this Knowledge base article. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

royroyroy
Mitglied

I have a working HubSpot account and am starting a new company MomieGo. I have tried to set up a new account using the email *removed for your privacy* but I don't get the verification email. Have pinged you a dozen times today and have verified that the email account is working. Really need to get this set up ASAP...

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @royroyroy,

Thank you for reaching to the Community! I checked the email you provided in your message and noticed that it bounced on our side - I've unbounced the email and sent you a resubscription email - you shouldn't have email deliverability issues after you've confirmed and updated your email notification subscriptions. Your colleague can resend the user invitation email from your HubSpot account (Settings > Users & Teams) and you should be all set! 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you'll have additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you!

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

SPergA
Mitglied

Can you help me do the same with kelvin@xx? She's not receiving the cerification code and we've tried everything is the articles.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @SPergA 

Thank you for reaching out. Could you fill the form at the end of this article? Someone will be in touch.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

tempacc
Mitglied

Did you ever manage to solve this issue? I am having the same problem and this is the ONLY account on my hubspot so I have no way of logging in.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @tempacc 

I've replied to you on this other thread 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hey @NikG 

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm you have included noreply@hubspot.com in your email server allowlist?

You can find more information about this here 

Best

Sharon

0 Upvotes
MChaubey5
Mitglied

Dear Sharonlicari, 

In my other company email Id I am unable to loggged into the CRM. I am not reciving the Varification Code. Can you let me know a process to migrate the Email Address to another Company Email Address.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @MChaubey5 

Could you please confirm you have included noreply@hubspot.com in your email server allowlist? You can find more information about this here 

Once this is done, you should be able to request the code and login and then change your user email address following these steps.

Thanks

Sharon

NikG
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your message.

As stated previously,   noreply@hubspot.com is included in the allow list and since the user is unable to login, other internal profile settings are inaccessible.

Regards,

Nick

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hey @NikG 

Thank you for confirming, I'm checking our systems and we received the response " 250 2.6.0 <x Queued mail for delivery"

Usually, 250 responses mean, users email server told us they successfully received the email. 

I'd recommend reaching out to your IT team to verify where on the server the email ended up. You can share this article with your team for the next steps. 

Once you are able to identify what happened, then your colleague will need to request the code again. 

Thanks 

Sharon

0 Upvotes