Account & Settings

BillyWhiffen

Verification Emails Not Received

SOLVE

Hi there,

I have tried resending the Email Verification to confirm my account email address (bw@welcometoignition.com) but can't receive it. Wondering if I'm on the bouncelist?

Same for when I added my colleague, jp@welcometoignition.com.

@edjusten are you able to help? Seen you've resolved similar issues for people before.

Thanks

Billy

1 Accepted solution
Jamrcom
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I have just resolved it!  Don't ask me how, but my profile got updated incorrectly with a typo in the email address. It wasn't this way last week so I must have done this without realising.  Once I had created a new Super Admin profile with the correct details, recevied the email verification without issue and deleted my old profile, everything was back to normal.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @BillyWhiffen I can't see any record of your email hard bouncing. Have you checked your spam?

0 Upvotes
Jamrcom
Participant

SOLVE

I am having the same problem.  I get the attached pop up from the chrome extension telling me my email is not verified.  I have removed and re-installed the extension a number of times and requested the email be re-sent from within Hubspot but I never receive the email.

None of my emails are being tracked and contacts are not being added to Hubspot because of this.

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 14.31.47.png

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @Jamrcom apologies for missing this initially.

Can you confirm if you received the verification email from HubSpot? Please make sure to check your spam filter and any other inbox filters you have set up. 

0 Upvotes
Jamrcom
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I have just resolved it!  Don't ask me how, but my profile got updated incorrectly with a typo in the email address. It wasn't this way last week so I must have done this without realising.  Once I had created a new Super Admin profile with the correct details, recevied the email verification without issue and deleted my old profile, everything was back to normal.

0 Upvotes
EnterTrainer

SOLVE

I have not EVER received my verification emails for my account.  I click resend but nothing happens.  I check for a problem with a typo but greg@gregwood.ca is my correct email address.  It is not falling into spam.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @EnterTrainer,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am not seeing anything that would interfere with the emails arriving in your inbox on my end.

Have you tried the steps outlined in this article?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
EnterTrainer

SOLVE

Sorry to bother you but this problem had solved itself (or so I thought) But now it is happening again

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @EnterTrainer,

I am seeing all emails successfully delivered to your inbox. Can you please confirm you've gone through the steps outlined in the article I linked, as well as partner with your IT team or email provider to see what could be intefering? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
EnterTrainer

SOLVE

I went through the help file you sent a link to and tried all of that.  I then contacted Hostgator (my email host) and they couldn't find anything wrong.

It was working before and worked well with gmail.  I was quite happy with how it worked and then, for no apparent reason it stopped syncing and asked for the email to be sent again,   I get a notification ingmail to confirm email and I get one in Hubspot when I try to send an email from there

0 Upvotes
EnterTrainer

SOLVE

It looks like things are back in place.  It appears as though I was signed into the wrong google account because when I fixed it, my integration with the calendar was fixed (I had not realized that it was not working).  I thought,"Okay let's try to send the confirmation email and it came in right away.

Thanks o much for your help

0 Upvotes
Jamrcom
Participant

SOLVE

I have checked again now, but I have no hubspot emails in any folders, including spam.  I don't seem to be receiving them.

0 Upvotes
BillyWhiffen

SOLVE
Late response I know, but I’m still not able to receive the emails. Nothing in spam either
0 Upvotes