Account & Settings

DKey

Using Microsoft Calendars with HubSpot

Which calendar(s) to connect to HubSpot.  We want to keep track of Company-related schedules and attendance (like Doc appts., etc...) using an Outlook Group calendar, while maintaining our Individual Outlook calendars - and we are not sure whether to connect one or the other or both?  Ideas?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TomasVR

To keep track of Company-related schedules and attendance while maintaining individual Outlook calendars, it's best to connect both the Outlook Group calendar and your individual Outlook calendars to HubSpot. By connecting the Outlook Group calendar, you can ensure that everyone in the company stays informed about important events. Simultaneously, connecting your individual Outlook calendars will allow you to manage your personal appointments effectively. This way, you can have a comprehensive view of both company-wide and personal schedules within HubSpot.

Contributor

Hi Tomas,

I agree with your thoughts on connecting both. Where can one find the page/tool with the comprehensive view of connected calendars? I am having trouble locating this.

(The closest I have gotten is the schedule tab of the task side menu, but it seems to only display one day at a time. The one day at a time nature does not meet organizational needs.)

0 Upvotes