Account & Settings

NSprenger

User Permissions Set But Not Restricting Access

SOLVE

Good Morning!

We are a Marketing Hub Starter, CMS Hub Add-on and Free Sales/Services client. We are using the free CRM tools to begin tracking our sales pipeline, etc using Hubspot.

We have set user permissions to try to limit our users to only seeing their Deals. We also have set user permissions to try to limit what they can view/edit on Contact and Service tabs. The issue is that no matter how we set the permissions, the user continues to have full access to everything for viewing and modifying.

Are user permissions only available in certain versions on the Sales, Marketing and Service Hubs? Is this a bug? Am I missing something in the user set-up that is preventing the permissions from applying to the user?

Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NSprenger,

Permissions apply across als Hubs, that shouldn't be the issue. Would you mind sharing screenshots of the permissions of a user who should not be able to view/modify but currently is?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
mauroconta
Participant

SOLVE

I also have the same need: is it not possible to limit access to commercial emails to commercial users only, and technical support emails (tickets) to technical support staff only?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NSprenger,

Permissions apply across als Hubs, that shouldn't be the issue. Would you mind sharing screenshots of the permissions of a user who should not be able to view/modify but currently is?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RDelacrettaz

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

I have exactly the same problem. 

Here you have the screenshots of the configuration

RDelacrettaz_0-1614786956098.pngRDelacrettaz_1-1614786968345.pngRDelacrettaz_2-1614786980061.pngRDelacrettaz_3-1614786991421.png

Here you have the screenshots of what this user can see

RDelacrettaz_4-1614787058000.pngRDelacrettaz_5-1614787081929.png

0 Upvotes