Account & Settings

Tselani
参加者

User Permissions: Export Capability by Object Type

解決

Currently the Export Capability gives a user the ability to export all Contacts, Companies and Deals that they have visibilty to. We would like to provide those permissions to some users but not all to facilitate better governance across the platform. 

It would be a great enhancement to provide users who need to export with the ability to only export what they need instead of a single export option for everything. It would be great if the export permissions, was a checkbox under Object Access on the CRM tab.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Tselani,

Agreed, this would indeed be useful. You can post this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team. Requests made there are evaluated by popularity. I'll happily upvote your idea if you share the link here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Tselani
参加者

解決

Thank you both, I submitted it as an idea. My original intent was to post in the ideas section 😅

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Tselani ,

I think this will be a great idea. Request you to put thus on idea section of community. And as @karstenkoehler suggested, share the link here so that we can upvote it. HubSpot product team review ideas with more upvotes and work on it.

HubSpot Community - Ideas - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Tselani,

Agreed, this would indeed be useful. You can post this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team. Requests made there are evaluated by popularity. I'll happily upvote your idea if you share the link here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!