Account & Settings

mktgqueen
Contributor

User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

SOLVE

We have just implemented HubSpot with a team of 80 sales people. My sales managers want to know which of their team members have actually logged onto HubSpot and are using it.

Our former CRM could generate a report of which users in a given time frame had logged in. Is this available through HubSpot?

1 Accepted solution
ckilgs
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@mktgqueen, glad I could point you in the right direction! Feel free to mark this as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
ckilgs
Participant

SOLVE

@mktgqueen, to my knowledge, this is not a feature / reporting option, but I did find a thread for it in Ideas. Might be worthwhile chiming in there >> https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Team-Login-and-Usage/idi-p/20708

0 Upvotes
mktgqueen
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for pointing this out. It was very helpful and I did indeed weigh in on the discussion.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
ckilgs
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@mktgqueen, glad I could point you in the right direction! Feel free to mark this as resolved 🙂

0 Upvotes
mktgqueen
Contributor

SOLVE

I wouldn't call this resolved, yet. As what I want to be able to do is not currently available.

But your assistance was helpful. Let's me know I'm not alone.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@mktgqueen if you would like to see this feature implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum. That will allow other users to vote for the functionality, as well as allow our developers to see your request to increrase the likelihood of it being implemented in the future. 

0 Upvotes
mktgqueen
Contributor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes